[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Hey, AB.
Is the Tombfist good after 3.6 or its better to do another gloves(rare for example)?
Dernière édition par dolbaebpwnz, le 21 mars 2019 14:03:11
"
dolbaebpwnz a écrit :
Hey, AB.
Is the Tombfist good after 3.6 or its better to do another gloves(rare for example)?

i think tombfist is still good, up to 10% less attck speed is nothing.

remeber that give us intimidate, life, and 2 jewels benefits

a good option is gripped gloves with:
-life
-attack speed
-add phys/fire damage to attack
-res

like this

Yo A.B, im getting ready for Uber Elder fight and i can see in your gear (not in gem setup) that you have combustion support instead of elemental focus, so i was wondering whats better, what for and why? Im playing Juggernaut btw..

Ty :)))
"
Segonja a écrit :

Yo A.B, im getting ready for Uber Elder fight and i can see in your gear (not in gem setup) that you have combustion support instead of elemental focus, so i was wondering whats better, what for and why? Im playing Juggernaut btw..

Ty :)))

not a big difference, depending also on ur gear , im using ele focus btw

i saw that combustion and ele focus have a few diffrerence , check ur pob and see it.

Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 21 mars 2019 16:49:38
Could you tell me why need 2 greelwood shank if with 1 greelwood shank and 1 ichimonji dps higher than with 2 greelwood?)
"
Vadik1000 a écrit :
Could you tell me why need 2 greelwood shank if with 1 greelwood shank and 1 ichimonji dps higher than with 2 greelwood?)

if you're watching the tooltip in game, as i said lot of time: tooltip show melee attack of molten. ichimonji have more attack speed and some buff effect so the tooltip is few higher. on pob the difference is 1000 dps plus per ball with ichimonji but you loose 2 projectiles ( 4 with ancestral call )

so its like 265.000 x 22 ( grelwood ) 5.830.000
266.00 x 18 ( ichimonji ) 4.788.000

and more balls = more gain on hit
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 23 mars 2019 03:48:34
In General, as I understand it, 2 greelwood is better dps than 1 greelwood and 1 ichimonji? right?)
Dernière édition par Vadik1000, le 23 mars 2019 09:54:43
Someone please tell me how endurance charge is generated in this build!

Thank you!
is projectile weakness good with cast when damage taken ? at what level should i keep my immortal call/CWDT/blood rage/flammability ?
also can you take a look at my character and tell me in what direction should i focus ? what gear to get ?
Dernière édition par zlokobbb, le 23 mars 2019 13:58:35
"
Bladesmasher999 a écrit :
Someone please tell me how endurance charge is generated in this build!

Thank you!

Unflinching.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires