[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
zlokobbb a écrit :
is projectile weakness good with cast when damage taken ? at what level should i keep my immortal call/CWDT/blood rage/flammability ?
also can you take a look at my character and tell me in what direction should i focus ? what gear to get ?

On the first page you will find the answer for the cwdt setup.
Your chars are private and not visible for us. So we can´t check your gear.
Dernière édition par lzrproof, le 23 mars 2019 15:59:47
"
Bladesmasher999 a écrit :
Someone please tell me how endurance charge is generated in this build!

Thank you!

only jugg have endurance chrges generation, but arent mandatory

we use immortal call only for the pantheon proc not for immortal call duration
I started playing this build as my Leaguestarter and I'm in love. Got a 6 Link Loreweave, 2 Grelwood Shanks, LgoH Watcher's eye and 2S Tombfist.Decided to spec into 2 additional Endu Charges. But I have one question regarding the Jugg Ascendency. Why do we take Unbreakable instead of Unrelenting ? Elemental damage seems to be the only damage type that really seems to damage me "a lot".
A.B. you're the man. This build is simply amazing. 2nd time is even better, as the Godfather. Did it as a league starter again and was a blaze, combined with such a good RnG (I got a Grelwood, Dying Sun and Xoph's via drop) and some real bargains the first weekend such as the Watcher's, Stygian or Lore that 6L'd in less than 90 fusings, can't really ask for more, I was really lucky.

Only pending thing is min-maxing rares but I think I'm not gonna find the bargains of the first days ... so it's gonna be a work in progress, though that, Uber Elder already went down so pretty happy.

I decided to go w/o Tombfist this time (at least for the moment) and try Gripped Gloves, they're working pretty well and will allow me to use triple aura (when my enlighten arrives to 3) and also an "addition", on a second CWDT setup I'm using "Lightning Golem" and "Wave of Conviction" which theoretically will give us extra 25% less fire resistance for the enemies, it's working pretty well. Any problem that you see with that?

And another question, I managed to get 4 uses outta the Sulphur Flask and also Reduced Charges on the Silver Flask, since I'm a Jugg and no need for antifreeze where would you place anti-bleeding and anti-curses? Prepared a couple of blank ones to apply after your answer.

Thanks and keep it up!!
Dernière édition par SirKeldon, le 24 mars 2019 00:22:20
"
Learwing a écrit :
I started playing this build as my Leaguestarter and I'm in love. Got a 6 Link Loreweave, 2 Grelwood Shanks, LgoH Watcher's eye and 2S Tombfist.Decided to spec into 2 additional Endu Charges. But I have one question regarding the Jugg Ascendency. Why do we take Unbreakable instead of Unrelenting ? Elemental damage seems to be the only damage type that really seems to damage me "a lot".

Hey

if u wanna use unrelenting u must drop immortal call. you will loose 5% generic damage reduction, 2%life regen, 50% recovery from pantheon etcc...

u can try it , if u do lemme know how is work
"
SirKeldon a écrit :
A.B. you're the man. This build is simply amazing. 2nd time is even better, as the Godfather. Did it as a league starter again and was a blaze, combined with such a good RnG (I got a Grelwood, Dying Sun and Xoph's via drop) and some real bargains the first weekend such as the Watcher's, Stygian or Lore that 6L'd in less than 90 fusings, can't really ask for more, I was really lucky.

Only pending thing is min-maxing rares but I think I'm not gonna find the bargains of the first days ... so it's gonna be a work in progress, though that, Uber Elder already went down so pretty happy.

I decided to go w/o Tombfist this time (at least for the moment) and try Gripped Gloves, they're working pretty well and will allow me to use triple aura (when my enlighten arrives to 3) and also an "addition", on a second CWDT setup I'm using "Lightning Golem" and "Wave of Conviction" which theoretically will give us extra 25% less fire resistance for the enemies, it's working pretty well. Any problem that you see with that?

And another question, I managed to get 4 uses outta the Sulphur Flask and also Reduced Charges on the Silver Flask, since I'm a Jugg and no need for antifreeze where would you place anti-bleeding and anti-curses? Prepared a couple of blank ones to apply after your answer.

Thanks and keep it up!!

Hey ! very good luck man !

I stopped to use golem in end game cuz they stay alive like 1 sec , but yes u can use it and yes wave should bo work, so no problem :D

For flask dont matter when u put anti curse or bleeding , on silver or sulphur no matter.

i am having problems even on t1 maps. never seen such a build
Respecced to this tree from another build (the other one had a lot of physical damage nodes and no leech at all, so unless you got the Watcher's, it's hard to play with it on a budget), using Juggernaut and a shield.

Build is viable for bossing af, did deathless Uber Elder basically on my first melee character ever (yes, I know the mechanics, since I got like 1500 hours played). I'm using Kaom's with a 6L Elder helmet also.

It's the magic of PoE, that you can edit basically any build to suit your needs.

So yeah, you don't HAVE to dual wield and I wouldn't recommend it on budget at all, so you can get those resists up.
Dernière édition par WilliamCZE, le 24 mars 2019 06:55:25
"
WilliamCZE a écrit :
Respecced to this tree from another build (the other one had a lot of physical damage nodes and no leech at all, so unless you got the Watcher's, it's hard to play with it on a budget), using Juggernaut and a shield.

Build is viable for bossing af, did deathless Uber Elder basically on my first melee character ever (yes, I know the mechanics, since I got like 1500 hours played). I'm using Kaom's with a 6L Elder helmet also.

It's the magic of PoE, that you can edit basically any build to suit your needs.

So yeah, you don't HAVE to dual wield and I wouldn't recommend it on budget at all, so you can get those resists up.

Yes! i always advice to edit the build for your playstyle
"
lzrproof a écrit :
"
zlokobbb a écrit :
is projectile weakness good with cast when damage taken ? at what level should i keep my immortal call/CWDT/blood rage/flammability ?
also can you take a look at my character and tell me in what direction should i focus ? what gear to get ?

On the first page you will find the answer for the cwdt setup.
Your chars are private and not visible for us. So we can´t check your gear.

Got my characters to public now. I still dont get this pantheon proc can i get some explaining ? And ofcourse some recommendations after seeing my current progress with the char.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires