[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

skill tree is outdated for leveling, but its ok we can look at 94 level tree :) Nice build ty.
Dernière édition par BugisBugis, le 28 oct. 2018 06:57:36
Noob question here:
Doesn't Loreweave (at 80% max res) plus Unrelenting basically give a max res of 88%?
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us yet. - Calvin and Hobbes.
"
Atlasphoenix a écrit :
Noob question here:
Doesn't Loreweave (at 80% max res) plus Unrelenting basically give a max res of 88%?

No it sets your max res to 8%... you cannot go above that.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Thats what i got so far with a low budget, my dps is only 60k u have any advice for uprades? Thanks for the very fun build!
HC friendly?
"
xZANZIBARx a écrit :
HC friendly?

I would not use Abyssus but otherwise the build has very good defenses, sustain and dps. A big help is that you more or less freeze everything except higher tier bosses.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey, Just wanted to say i absolutely love this build. It's my third character, the first 2 i made i just winged it, and decided to follow a guide this time. I don't have all the gear that's in the build yet. I do have the gloves, abyssus helm, doryani's. I could probably get Kaom's roots, it's not out of the question. Is this the best choice for boots?

In my 6 link Tabula Rasa i had..

Ice Crash
Multistrike
WED
Added Melee Phys Damage
Increased AOE (Which i Run with most of the time on maps. I switch to Conc. Effect for Bosses if needed)
Ruthless

So, my Character's defenses are not quite as strong as i would like. So, I have spent far far too many fusings trying to get a 6 link of better armor. I rolled a 5-L on a 6S armor that's pretty nice, it has the Resists i badly need, 1k+ armor which i need. But, it doesn't have that 6th link. So i have to pull one of the gems out, at least for now. I'd love the DPS boost of a 6th by using Tabula.. but, I think it's wise to sacrifice a bit of DPS for a LOT of much needed defense.

I Just tried Merciless Izaro.. and he literally one shot killed me with his first attack lol. Is he mostly Phy with some Fire damage?

I have a few questions about gear and my build.
I should mention I am on X-Box.

1. Should i get Kaom's Root's? Any other alternatives?

2. I can't afford the pandemonious amulet. It's many exalts. What's a good substitute?

3. Which Gem should i pull out of the 6 to work in my 5-link? I pulled Ruthless and my DPS went down less than any other gem i pulled, but is there a better Choice? Are there any other gems you recommend, like Cold penetration etc?

I have some extra spots for gems, so i've been running Magma Shell and Rallying cry.

5. Do you guys bother with Magma Shell, or Frost armor, something else, or don't bother?

6. Do you guys use Warcries at all? I was thinking about using Enduring Cry for the end. Charges.

I bought a stat stick, but i'm not sure if it is going to work or is a good choice. I'm currently using Prismatic, so the only benefit it's giving me is +36% global Attack speed. Which is nice, but the only mod i get from it.

The stick has these stats:
Shaper Scepter
+42% Elemental Damage w/ Attack skills
+224 Accuracy
27% increased Area Damage
28% increased Damage w/ bleeding
Sock. Gems Supported by lvl 16 melee splash
Socketed gems supported by lvl 18 Elemental damage w/ attacks.

Is this useful? I could put leap slam in it, for the melee splash to proc Fortify more?

Thanks for anyone's help i greatly appreciate it. I love this build!
"
Cat_Crap a écrit :
Hey, Just wanted to say i absolutely love this build. It's my third character, the first 2 i made i just winged it, and decided to follow a guide this time. I don't have all the gear that's in the build yet. I do have the gloves, abyssus helm, doryani's. I could probably get Kaom's roots, it's not out of the question. Is this the best choice for boots?

In my 6 link Tabula Rasa i had..

Ice Crash
Multistrike
WED
Added Melee Phys Damage
Increased AOE (Which i Run with most of the time on maps. I switch to Conc. Effect for Bosses if needed)
Ruthless

So, my Character's defenses are not quite as strong as i would like. So, I have spent far far too many fusings trying to get a 6 link of better armor. I rolled a 5-L on a 6S armor that's pretty nice, it has the Resists i badly need, 1k+ armor which i need. But, it doesn't have that 6th link. So i have to pull one of the gems out, at least for now. I'd love the DPS boost of a 6th by using Tabula.. but, I think it's wise to sacrifice a bit of DPS for a LOT of much needed defense.

I Just tried Merciless Izaro.. and he literally one shot killed me with his first attack lol. Is he mostly Phy with some Fire damage?

I have a few questions about gear and my build.
I should mention I am on X-Box.

1. Should i get Kaom's Root's? Any other alternatives?

2. I can't afford the pandemonious amulet. It's many exalts. What's a good substitute?

3. Which Gem should i pull out of the 6 to work in my 5-link? I pulled Ruthless and my DPS went down less than any other gem i pulled, but is there a better Choice? Are there any other gems you recommend, like Cold penetration etc?

I have some extra spots for gems, so i've been running Magma Shell and Rallying cry.

5. Do you guys bother with Magma Shell, or Frost armor, something else, or don't bother?

6. Do you guys use Warcries at all? I was thinking about using Enduring Cry for the end. Charges.

I bought a stat stick, but i'm not sure if it is going to work or is a good choice. I'm currently using Prismatic, so the only benefit it's giving me is +36% global Attack speed. Which is nice, but the only mod i get from it.

The stick has these stats:
Shaper Scepter
+42% Elemental Damage w/ Attack skills
+224 Accuracy
27% increased Area Damage
28% increased Damage w/ bleeding
Sock. Gems Supported by lvl 16 melee splash
Socketed gems supported by lvl 18 Elemental damage w/ attacks.

Is this useful? I could put leap slam in it, for the melee splash to proc Fortify more?

Thanks for anyone's help i greatly appreciate it. I love this build!

1. Kaom's Roots: are very good because you are immune to slow effects and stun. Also the boots with the highest life in the game.
2. Like I wrote in the guide :) check out gear options under the gear!
3. You always can test the best skill setup with Path of Building ... inport your character and try out which gemcombination gives you the most dps.
5. Frost Armour reserves mana but is a decent option. I like to use molten shell in cwdt setups.
6. Warcries got buffed last season and can be very decent.

The statstick is not really good for you... you like mods like "... phy. damage as extra cold"
Hello and thanks for the build! I'm thinking of going for this in 3.5 as a league starter and I would like to hear your thoughts on the changes especially on the stat stick ones. Do you think it's still viable and instead of just a stat stick we get a second doryani`s, or maybe nebuloch or even camera's avarice?
"
Milgi a écrit :
Hello and thanks for the build! I'm thinking of going for this in 3.5 as a league starter and I would like to hear your thoughts on the changes especially on the stat stick ones. Do you think it's still viable and instead of just a stat stick we get a second doryani`s, or maybe nebuloch or even camera's avarice?

Yes it is still viable... just dual-wield two doryanis or a good shield if you like it more tanky

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires