[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

one question I have is about Molten Shell. Why do we only want this to proc this skill on very large single hits? (via CWDat at level 20)
Great guide dude, so far so good... I'm new to PoE and i don't understan this part:

Cast When Damage Taken:
CWDT (1) > Frost Bomb (10) / Wave of Conviction (7) > Enfeeble > Summon Holy Relic (10)

those are 5 gems in a 4 slot boots... am I missing or not knowing something?

Sry for the dumbass question xD
"
ew0h a écrit :
Great guide dude, so far so good... I'm new to PoE and i don't understan this part:

Cast When Damage Taken:
CWDT (1) > Frost Bomb (10) / Wave of Conviction (7) > Enfeeble > Summon Holy Relic (10)

that line is to signify that you can make a choice between Frost Bomb or Wave of Conviction in the 4 link set up. You can choose which ever one you like better.

CWDT, Frost Bomb, Enfeeble, Summon Holy Relic

or

CWDT, Wave of Conviction, Enfeeble, Summon Holy Relic

"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
ew0h a écrit :

Cast When Damage Taken:

that line is to signify that you can make a choice between Frost Bomb or Wave of Conviction in the 4 link set up. You can choose which ever one you like better.

or

OMG totally missed the "/" what an idiot...

Which one is your personal prefference?
the part of the build that I am concerned with are the charges.

The character is OP when Endurance, Frenzy and Power charges are all up but I am concerned when I get to big single targets in maps, I won't be able to consistently generate the charges.
"
ew0h a écrit :
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
ew0h a écrit :

Cast When Damage Taken:

or

OMG totally missed the "/" what an idiot...

Which one is your personal prefference?

I went with WOC since I had never tried it before. Seems good so far but you won't go wrong with Frost Bomb either.
Pushing 80 on this now. Feelsgoodman. Hitting 50k tooltip dps in hideout. Don't really have any issues with mobs. Ive been runnning vaal doublestrike for the tougher metamorph spawns and it seems to be working well to push the HP down faster.

3 labs down and halfway to uber lab being open. Still saving for doryani's sceptre (25c ea) but the frostbreaths feel decent for now.

I have to give it to you bash - this is a solid build man. I should be over 5k HP by 82.

Great work and thanks for your time documenting all the work you put into these builds.

Kudos to you sir.

- UnambiguousCrash
Looking for your berserker version but i cant seem to see it in the post or in POB?
edit: Figured out my problem.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 16 déc. 2019 22:07:40
300k tooltip so far this build rip
Dernière édition par ylimsalam, le 16 déc. 2019 20:47:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires