[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
bashtart a écrit :
"
benis95 a écrit :
what skill points order do u go from first to last?

Do you mean on the skill tree?

I am interested in that.

I am looking for just some general guidelines.

* Should we rush any node?

* Should we head north or east first?

* Should we leave the crit nodes until later in the game

Anything like that would be a help. Thank you so much for the guide, I am really looking forward to trying this for my league starter.

[quote="benis95" realm="pc"][quote="bashtart" realm="pc"][quote="benis95" realm="pc"]what skill points order do u go from first to last? [/quote]
Do you mean on the skill tree?[/quote]

yeah i mean on what way to walk first on the skill tree [/quote]

Hi, I would first travel to the left side of the skill tree and geht the leech node which should be helpful while leveling. After that go for generic nodes. The mace nodes and crit nodes I would take later because early on crit will not matter too much. In generell go for life nodes if you feel squishy and for damage nodes if need more dps.

"
Silvedl a écrit :
Any reason NOT to use Hrimburn? Or did you just not feel like prophecy-ing it before corrupting?

Hrimsorrow are just cheaper but if you can get hrimburn go for it.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I assume Shaper/Elder rings might be quite rare now. Any other unique rings you might recommend? Maybe this one? Might be ok for single target boss fights, don't you think?
I am interested in that.

I am looking for just some general guidelines.

* Should we rush any node?

* Should we head north or east first?

* Should we leave the crit nodes until later in the game

Anything like that would be a help. Thank you so much for the guide, I am really looking forward to trying this for my league starter.[/quote]
[quote="benis95" realm="pc"][quote="bashtart" realm="pc"][quote="benis95" realm="pc"]what skill points order do u go from first to last? [/quote]
Do you mean on the skill tree?[/quote]

yeah i mean on what way to walk first on the skill tree [/quote]

Hi, I would first travel to the left side of the skill tree and geht the leech node which should be helpful while leveling. After that go for generic nodes. The mace nodes and crit nodes I would take later because early on crit will not matter too much. In generell go for life nodes if you feel squishy and for damage nodes if need more dps.

okay i see what tree should i follow the path of building linked? cant seem to find any life leech nodes when im trying to look for it. sorry not to experienced with poe^^
Dernière édition par benis95, le 14 déc. 2019 11:33:01
Pastebin not working Sir.
Should i go for the gem link from the video guide or from the text guide? 2 different links from video and text so abit confusing.
Currently 62 on this one with 2x frostbreath maces... feels solid (30k tooltip) with good HP (3300).

You can look at my character for the route I picked and current starter gear.

Also for links just went from 4L to 5L. I added Multistrike as 5th for the attack speed increase even though pulverize does more damage. Also - with Pulverize I was running into Mana problems (bc of my low level). Multistrike I have had no mana issues.

"
Raazzor a écrit :
Should i go for the gem link from the video guide or from the text guide? 2 different links from video and text so abit confusing.

The written guide is up to date. The video guide is outdated.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
tru2dgame a écrit :
Currently 62 on this one with 2x frostbreath maces... feels solid (30k tooltip) with good HP (3300).

You can look at my character for the route I picked and current starter gear.

Also for links just went from 4L to 5L. I added Multistrike as 5th for the attack speed increase even though pulverize does more damage. Also - with Pulverize I was running into Mana problems (bc of my low level). Multistrike I have had no mana issues.

Thanks for the info. I am level 48 now (4 link) and have a little mana problems when in longer fights (I have to drink a mana flask). I am making a b-line right now to the mana leech node in the hopes that may help.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 15 déc. 2019 03:18:43
The written guide lists Vaal Ancestral Warchief in the first post as a skill, but the Path of Building 3.9 link uses Ancestral Protector.

which one is recommended to use in this new league?
how to deal with mana issue ? lvl 45 btw, thx

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires