[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Nice build! :)
Any suggestions for what to annoint?
"
DahDome a écrit :
How is this build handling the Metamorph bosses? Can anyone confirm how well it handles tier 12 or so fully juiced Metamorph bosses with small investment (2 doryani's and a tabula, rest rares)

I really like the new content and looking to roll a new boss killer.

Right now i have two frostbreath and a 5 linked rare armour and the damage is not a problem. I have defeated Veritania (tier 11, level 78) quite easily. My gear is trash (5c for the helmet, then 1c or 1alch per piece), so with a tabula and two Catalysts you should do much more damage.

Btw i need help for the last support gem. Ice crash has already a great area coverage, so according to me pulverize is better than switching conc effect with inc aoe. But i don't know if the attack speed drawback makes the build too clunky. Any suggestions?
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
I don't think I have died since act 5 which is remarkable for me and I load up the hardest metamorph for each area possible. Great defenses on this build.

I just started maps last night and am going through them like butter.

I more than tripled my DPS going to the Catalysts from the Frostbreaths.

I hate changing skill gems so I am sticking with Conc Effect for the 6th link all the time, at least until things slow down too much when I get deeper into maps.
Question about the Life Flask :

Is the Surgeon prefix good for this build (as a beginner, the charge on crit sounds awesome to me) ? What about Catalyzed ?

Ty
>The best option as helmet enchantment is "% of physical ice crash damage gained as extra..."

This confuses me. This build does not do any physical damage. How does the enchantment work here? Does is it use the physical damage number before it is converted to cold?
"
Nite1984 a écrit :

Is the Surgeon prefix good for this build (as a beginner, the charge on crit sounds awesome to me) ? What about Catalyzed ?

Ty

typically, you want your life flasks to focus on keeping you alive. Getting flask charges is not terribly hard in game play. Instant recovery is mandatory in end game else you go poof before your life flask can regenerate your life.

I would recommend something like the Seething Divine Life of "your choice of ailment removal"

For ailment, you want to focus on removing freeze and bleed.

For freeze, you would want Seething Divine Life of Heat
For bleed, you would want Seething Divine Life of Staunching

Note that once you take the Unstoppable Lab point, you can't be frozen any more so you don't need to worry about freezing.
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 17 déc. 2019 17:52:26
why is the socketed skills in your gear different than the ones listed in the skills section and which is the right setup. I was following the gems and links hovering over your gear. There are some small differences in the skills section and didnt wanna mess up! Thanks
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
Nite1984 a écrit :

Ty

typically, you want your life flasks to focus on keeping you alive. Getting flask charges is not terribly hard in game play. Instant recovery is mandatory in end game else you go poof before your life flask can regenerate your life.

I would recommend something like the Seething Divine Life of "your choice of ailment removal"

Note that once you take the Unstoppable Lab point, you can't be frozen any more so you don't need to worry about freezing.

Ty for the reply.
My main concern was about long boss fights, where with my first build last league I had the major troubles (when the health flask ended, i was dead :) )
With this charge on crit thing I thought it was a great option for boss fights :)
"
Ryaric a écrit :
why is the socketed skills in your gear different than the ones listed in the skills section and which is the right setup. I was following the gems and links hovering over your gear. There are some small differences in the skills section and didnt wanna mess up! Thanks

The gear and gems shown in the first post are from an older league. He mentions in the post to not look at the skill gems in the gear and instead to look at the skills in the skill section.

The skills listed in the Skills section are the ones you want to follow for 3.9.
"
Nite1984 a écrit :
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
Nite1984 a écrit :

Ty

Ty for the reply.
My main concern was about long boss fights, where with my first build last league I had the major troubles (when the health flask ended, i was dead :) )
With this charge on crit thing I thought it was a great option for boss fights :)

Understood. We have all been there :)

Two life flasks should be more than enough even deep into maps.

A better question to ask is why did you need flasks so often. It likely indicates to some issue in your character. A common mistake made by many new players in under valuing your Elemental Resists. You want those maxed in end game as a high priority else you will be drinking flasks like crazy :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires