[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Is this build viable with berserker? what ascendancy points would you take
"
jeb8d a écrit :
Is this build viable with berserker? what ascendancy points would you take

Probably not. I think it would be too hard to sustain as a berserker?
I might have a play tonight and see how it goes.

Edit: I switched to Berserker and it is way too squishy and much less damage.
Dernière édition par timrclarke, le 20 juin 2019 07:09:42
thoughts on using pulverize/close combat/hypothermia in place of conc eff/multi/ruthless?

multistrike feels like dog shit to use with animation canceling and conc makes the area way too low for mapping. don't feel like re coloring my chest every time to put in conc. either, so i'm running 4R 2G 6L chest always.

i lose shaper damage but i gain lots of mapping speed and still okayish single target.
"
RyanTheNinja a écrit :
thoughts on using pulverize/close combat/hypothermia in place of conc eff/multi/ruthless?

multistrike feels like dog shit to use with animation canceling and conc makes the area way too low for mapping. don't feel like re coloring my chest every time to put in conc. either, so i'm running 4R 2G 6L chest always.

i lose shaper damage but i gain lots of mapping speed and still okayish single target.

Mind sharing a PoB of your character?
"
timrclarke a écrit :

i literally am copying this builds pob, i just swapped those 3 gems because i hate the way multistrike feels and hate conc making the area tiny.

conc>pulverize
ruthless>hypothermia

open your pob and make those changes, i would do it but i'm about to go to sleep.

edit: just realized the first flaw in this plan. close combat can only use axes/swords, no maces. i want to use doryanis. so, close combat is a no go.
Dernière édition par RyanTheNinja, le 20 juin 2019 04:12:59
"
RyanTheNinja a écrit :
"
timrclarke a écrit :

i literally am copying this builds pob, i just swapped those 3 gems because i hate the way multistrike feels and hate conc making the area tiny.

conc>pulverize
multi>close combat
ruthless>hypothermia

open your pob and make those changes, i would do it but i'm about to go to sleep.

Ah, didn't realise you were only level 41. Level with whatever feels best, but everything in the guide is fine at higher levels. Trust me. I'll post some videos when I get home.

T16 Minotaur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IOntIL4un0&feature=youtu.be
Dernière édition par timrclarke, le 20 juin 2019 05:49:25
I'm not a big fan of multistrike either but I don't have a 6L. Once you make it to higher levels you will like conc/ruth.

I didn't like small aoe while lvling up as well. You could use increased area effect for more aoe while lvling and vaal warchief for single burst
"
timrclarke a écrit :
T16 Minotaur

yea, no doubt in my mind that OP's links are best single target damage. 100% they are.

but man, that tiny little aoe with conc in is just...i can't do that. i mainly map, deep delve, and occasionally end game bossing. i need my clear speed to be way better than that. your damage is nice, for sure, but your clear speed leaves a lot to be desired.

conc seems terrible for the league mechanic as well. those mobs drop lots of currency, breaking as many out as fast as possible is really important imo.

thanks for the vid though. i'm gonna run my links and try some end game maps and bosses with them and i'll post how they go. i should be level 80~ by tonight and will edit this post with an update of how mapping is going.
"
RyanTheNinja a écrit :
"
timrclarke a écrit :
T16 Minotaur

yea, no doubt in my mind that OP's links are best single target damage. 100% they are.

but man, that tiny little aoe with conc in is just...i can't do that. i mainly map, deep delve, and occasionally end game bossing. i need my clear speed to be way better than that. your damage is nice, for sure, but your clear speed leaves a lot to be desired.

conc seems terrible for the league mechanic as well. those mobs drop lots of currency, breaking as many out as fast as possible is really important imo.

thanks for the vid though. i'm gonna run my links and try some end game maps and bosses with them and i'll post how they go. i should be level 80~ by tonight and will edit this post with an update of how mapping is going.

Just to clear that up... I used conc. effect only for hard bosses like minotaur. For mapping I did run increased area of effect.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
tim you got any idea in which skill i can change into ?
would like to get some waveclear build and i dont know which skill could i use? kinetic blast or some bow skill? if i skill something back and change gear?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires