[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
slickie a écrit :
tim you got any idea in which skill i can change into ?
would like to get some waveclear build and i dont know which skill could i use? kinetic blast or some bow skill? if i skill something back and change gear?

Tectonic Slam should work just fine!
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Loving the build so far but I'm having issues seeing anything on my screen and finding my mouse pointer lol. I was wondering if there a skill where I can just straight swap with Ice crash and be on my way? Or something that requires minimal changes? Thanks!
"
ocp15k a écrit :
Loving the build so far but I'm having issues seeing anything on my screen and finding my mouse pointer lol. I was wondering if there a skill where I can just straight swap with Ice crash and be on my way? Or something that requires minimal changes? Thanks!

I downloaded a program called cursor node(you can google search for it). It gives me a large red mouse pointer(or whatever shape or size you want). The downside is that unless you pay the small fee, you have to keep typing a code in every several minutes to continue using it. I may end up paying for it though as it's totally worth it to me. No more not being able to see my mouse pointer! LOL.
"
Mentoya a écrit :
"
ocp15k a écrit :

I downloaded a program called cursor node(you can google search for it). It gives me a large red mouse pointer(or whatever shape or size you want). The downside is that unless you pay the small fee, you have to keep typing a code in every several minutes to continue using it. I may end up paying for it though as it's totally worth it to me. No more not being able to see my mouse pointer! LOL.

Download Yolomouse instead, it's completely free.
"
timrclarke a écrit :
"
Mentoya a écrit :
"
ocp15k a écrit :

I had responded to this post previously, but I'm editing it, because I actually just changed a graphics setting on my computer and it seems to have helped the visibility of my mouse pointer. For me, it just wasn't a problem with POE, it was also a problem with other programs as well, I'll have to see how it will work. I have bad vision that my doctor can't even figure out, so problems like these are enhanced with me.

On a side note, Enjoying the build so far. I'm dying quite a bit still to bosses, but I think it's only because I don't have my level 75 weapons yet
Dernière édition par Mentoya, le 23 juin 2019 12:06:51
How about playing it with a 2 hand like Voidforge?

I not that good in planning but just put the mace nodes in swords and 2 h but it seems like i do no dmg then what to do?
"
timrclarke a écrit :
"
Mentoya a écrit :
"
ocp15k a écrit :

great idea, but my 4 other friends i play with can't see anything either haha.
Hi everyone,

Really enjoying ice crash and this guide a lot. I added Blood&Sand. I really like that a lot too. Currently lvl79 and wondering about yoke of suffering amulet.

Is it that Big of a dps boost? I am planning to go loreweave tough and not Impulsa.

Thanks in advance
Could anyone give me their experience on pandemonius farming (the breach way)? The neck goes for 9-12ex here on ps4.

"
Blueblue013 a écrit :
Could anyone give me their experience on pandemonius farming (the breach way)? The neck goes for 9-12ex here on ps4.

I don’t think that Pandemonius is worth that much... just get a rare amulett with high life, physical damage to attacks and crit multiplier and some resistances. That should give you nearly the same dps and is much cheaper. When you really wanna god crazy you get phy. as extra chaos also.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Dernière édition par bashtart, le 24 juin 2019 00:37:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires