[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Thanks for the fast reply!

Sorry to bother about this, but I have a question on the weapons...

Currently, I'm running with 2 Doryani's Catalyst, on the Main (Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify), what should I do in the other one?

PS: I already have the Ice Crash on the Chest with 6 links, the head and the hands as per your guide with the CWDs, Hatred and Enfeeble...
"
bladurxz a écrit :
Thanks for the fast reply!

Sorry to bother about this, but I have a question on the weapons...

Currently, I'm running with 2 Doryani's Catalyst, on the Main (Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify), what should I do in the other one?

PS: I already have the Ice Crash on the Chest with 6 links, the head and the hands as per your guide with the CWDs, Hatred and Enfeeble...

Not an expert but currently level 92 playing this build and have killed Uber Elder/Shaper with it.

I'm running my Leap slam setup with Vaal Ancestral Warchief Totem in gloves
CWDT Enfeeble/Frostbomb in Weapon 1
Herald of Ice/Blood and Sand/Blood Rage in Weapon 2

Herald of Ice with Elemental Prolif is delightful for Monoliths and mapping. Shatter chains all over the place and improves survivability against trash.

I would recommend running this until you are ready to do Uber Elder or you find that your single target dps isn't high enough. Use Herald of Purity/Maim instead of Blood and Sand/Herald of Ice in that case.

Check out my character This_Crash_Is_Intended.

Hope this helps,
Tim

Edit: I have taken to carrying a spare high life/res helm with me to swap out Abyssus when running high phys damage maps as well. Get 1 banged quite often from the rare mobs that spawn from Monoliths.
Dernière édition par timrclarke, le 17 juin 2019 02:28:52
@ timrclarke
How do you find running the 3 auras and leaving such a small mana pool?
Personally find it a bit annoying.
I am going to drop the lightning golem and try Elemental Proliferation as you suggested.
For single target - read end game + guardians what would you change on my build?
6 link and ammy will happen in time lol.
Thanks.
A big TYVM to bashtart for this very nice build.
"
EDMOSES a écrit :
@ timrclarke
How do you find running the 3 auras and leaving such a small mana pool?
Personally find it a bit annoying.
I am going to drop the lightning golem and try Elemental Proliferation as you suggested.
For single target - read end game + guardians what would you change on my build?
6 link and ammy will happen in time lol.
Thanks.
A big TYVM to bashtart for this very nice build.

No need to drop golemn. Doryani's has it built in so move your frost bomb/enfeeble/cwdt to one, and herald to the other.

Don't use onslaught support, drop blood and sand. I have -7 mana cost of skills on a ring plus the mana leech from the passive tree. Only time I go OOM is if I mess up badly when killing a boss and don't get the ice crash' off.
Hi!

I love this build!

But I am just wondering if the equipment in the guide is still viable as the "best" gear for this build? or has this changed with Legions?

I managed to get an amulet with better DPS (considerably) and life for 20c instead of 3ex. :D

Try to get Cold dmg to attack, crit chance, crit multi, Ele dmg to attack skills, cold dmg, phys damage.
"
HashBR a écrit :
I managed to get an amulet with better DPS (considerably) and life for 20c instead of 3ex. :D

Try to get Cold dmg to attack, crit chance, crit multi, Ele dmg to attack skills, cold dmg, phys damage.

Is that factoring in the loss of 20% cold penetration from Pandemonios?
"
timrclarke a écrit :
"
HashBR a écrit :

oh shit, I swear it was marked "enemy chilled". Nope, mine is 10% worse than pandemonium.
Dernière édition par Mentoya, le 18 juin 2019 01:10:55
"
HashBR a écrit :
"
timrclarke a écrit :
"
HashBR a écrit :

oh shit, I swear it was marked "enemy chilled". Nope, mine is 10% worse than pandemonium.

Also you probably would have been better off getting an amulet with flat phys on it than flat cold to attacks, since you get the damage multipliers from physical applied first and then cold multipliers further increasing the already increased and converted physical damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires