[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
3v07ut10n a écrit :

leave as is or multi-mod it ?

Multi if you want/can and the 2 mods you can make are beneficial. Be careful, don't make the same mistake I did. One of the delve mods was stacked with a normal mod on mine and it appeared that I only had 3 mods, but I had 4 (3 of them were ES mods). So when I added multi mod I only had room for 1 more mod, wasted 2ex real fast on that one.
is poecraft.com the only website for checking this stuff out these days?
Hello,

Selling 12% Blood rage Hubris, 3ex. If anyone needs.
IGN : @RgnAhaha

Dernière édition par Neronne, le 10 oct. 2018 15:33:17
Okay, today was a good day.

My first every Uber Elder + Chayula, did Uber Atziri too, not my first tho.
This build is sick and Im still using BF.
got all the items :)) gonna level up tomorrow and start some real end game farming using this build :)))
Finally got the claw corruption, these freaking things are so expensive for 12% int ones, was wearing on me.

"
NSUCK a écrit :
Did my 4th? Uber Elder last night, I usually lag and die once, but other than that they are 'deathless efforts' found a 28ex watchers eye. Sitting on 40ish ex, not much I can do to upgrade my gear but I'll be trying. Finding it very difficult to keep corrupting claws, 12% int ones are 50c+

Nice gear you have. I wonder, does actually Occultist tri-curse version would be better? i finally ready to start
"
omgree a écrit :
"
NSUCK a écrit :
Did my 4th? Uber Elder last night, I usually lag and die once, but other than that they are 'deathless efforts' found a 28ex watchers eye. Sitting on 40ish ex, not much I can do to upgrade my gear but I'll be trying. Finding it very difficult to keep corrupting claws, 12% int ones are 50c+

Nice gear you have. I wonder, does actually Occultist tri-curse version would be better? i finally ready to start

Maybe? From all the reading I did I got the feeling that focusing on curses wasn't really worth it due to them not working amazing on bosses. I like being tanky, I have bad internet so I have to be tanky anyway. I'm at 12k es, I die occasionally, all my fault from not paying attention to mods/chests or my wife asking me a question.
"
NSUCK a écrit :

Maybe? From all the reading I did I got the feeling that focusing on curses wasn't really worth it due to them not working amazing on bosses. I like being tanky, I have bad internet so I have to be tanky anyway. I'm at 12k es, I die occasionally, all my fault from not paying attention to mods/chests or my wife asking me a question.

I mean im not gonna bossing all the time. Most of the time ill be delving and mapping. Doing uber is a good bonus. Probably jugg better for bossing since curses not so good on bosses, but in delving slowing and making less hitting you sounds good. Probably gonna try occultist version and after reply how it goes.

p.s. if i buy a prophecy for atziri reflection and just gonna be on "map" while some other player will kill uber atziri will it count for me?
Dernière édition par omgree, le 11 oct. 2018 14:55:46
man im 0/7 on corrupt those

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires