[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Today i manage to nab a +3ms helm 341 es + int for 15ex, spent a good 4ex to 6link my armour and ohh boy, i prefer molten strike so much over BF. Really a great build. Without watcher's eye i am currently at 9.2k es

PS: is watcher eye's clarity gaining mana every time you get hit a good replacement for mana leech on the tree?
Dernière édition par hiddenmeat, le 9 oct. 2018 04:55:37
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
Got new items for sale for you guys, if anyone needs

any chance you still have those life and leech boots for sale? i am guessing not, but no harm in asking.
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
Got new items for sale for you guys, if anyone needs

any chance you still have those life and leech boots for sale? i am guessing not, but no harm in asking.

Sorry man, i sold pretty much everything at this point
"
hiddenmeat a écrit :
Today i manage to nab a +3ms helm 341 es + int for 15ex, spent a good 4ex to 6link my armour and ohh boy, i prefer molten strike so much over BF. Really a great build. Without watcher's eye i am currently at 9.2k es

PS: is watcher eye's clarity gaining mana every time you get hit a good replacement for mana leech on the tree?

I'm not sure. I have that stat on mine, but it wasnt why I bought it (lightning damage) without a specific mana node i see ms go grey when fighting but cant tell if its impeding me. I'm trying to enchant my boots with the regen mod right now. Is there any telltale sign to look for to know if mana issues are hurting our dps? It's hard for me to notice, I pretty much 1 hit t16 packs at this point. Also, how much does the 2 regen nodes in the scion wheel help? I dont have those at this point.

Played a variant of this build again in HC Delve. This time Molten Strike. I believe my tree might be more optimized than what you have in your suggested Molten Strike tree.

Anyway, build stronger than ever with fossils. 19 uber elder kills, 50+ shapers. Every boss is just hold down right click, except uber elder.

Here's my PoB if anyone wants to play molten: https://pastebin.com/W7HQLDW3
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
Hi, this is my PoB, currently L82. https://pastebin.com/Nz8hptRd
Wondering what I should focus on upgrading, I have about 5 ex to my name.
Thinking about going for more jewels in the tree.

Did Shaper at ~L80 and wasnt really a problem, just a lil slow fight, Uberlab is not a problem at all tho.
Loving the build so far!
Dernière édition par ölet, le 9 oct. 2018 18:19:38
Heyo, i've just beaten uber elder (First time, 2 deaths) with the BF-Version of this build!
Now I'ld like to try the Molten Strike Version.

I crafted this nice helmet...

(can go over 400 es but i was unlucky with my divines)

...and wanted to ask, if anybody wants to trade it for a similar one (similar in value) with the MS +3-enchant on it.
Helmet with similar affixes AND +3 MS Projectiles would cost around 20-40 exa for non-mirrored version depending on your luck(have no idea how people are able to snatch this juicy deals with less then 15 exa). Your helmet probably costs smthg like 10, so i don't think that anyone is going to do such barter
I suggest you to just go and buy some cheap mirrored helmets, 280+ ES with some int+res can be grabbed for 2-3 exalts. You'll probably lose 800-1000 ES, but your damage will be at least doubled(with Dying Sun), so, as long as you are not getting oneshotted, you'll be fine.
But ofc, you should check the numbers in PoB first.

PS
To understand the difference: i was never able to beat Uber Elder deathless with 14k ES and 1.2M Shaper DPS BF.
Got some really crappy helmet(spent all my money on HH and some gear for Inquisitor, lol) and killed Uber deathless basically just standing still. Had 12.8k ES and 410K DPS per ball in PoB.
Dernière édition par Anabolism, le 10 oct. 2018 10:30:05
Did my 4th? Uber Elder last night, I usually lag and die once, but other than that they are 'deathless efforts' found a 28ex watchers eye. Sitting on 40ish ex, not much I can do to upgrade my gear but I'll be trying. Finding it very difficult to keep corrupting claws, 12% int ones are 50c+

leave as is or multi-mod it ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires