[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
omgree a écrit :
"
NSUCK a écrit :

Maybe? From all the reading I did I got the feeling that focusing on curses wasn't really worth it due to them not working amazing on bosses. I like being tanky, I have bad internet so I have to be tanky anyway. I'm at 12k es, I die occasionally, all my fault from not paying attention to mods/chests or my wife asking me a question.

I mean im not gonna bossing all the time. Most of the time ill be delving and mapping. Doing uber is a good bonus. Probably jugg better for bossing since curses not so good on bosses, but in delving slowing and making less hitting you sounds good. Probably gonna try occultist version and after reply how it goes.

p.s. if i buy a prophecy for atziri reflection and just gonna be on "map" while some other player will kill uber atziri will it count for me?

I'm at delve level 340 right now, I'm still pretty much 1 hitting every pack, maybe 2-3 hits on rare monsters. Your curses won't proc very often, so it won't increase your clear speed. Now maybe if you won't have a lot of DPS, or are going to be at a super high delve level (1000+) they might be beneficial. I don't know if anyone in here has gone super deep to let us know if it runs into issues later.
Hi grizzly,

really loving this build and i had some luck this league getting the gear i wanted.

Still going for that 15k es. Sitting at 14.5k atm.

What do you guys think could be improved the most?

Thats what im currently wearing. Guess the rings and the amulet could be better. And once i have elreon 8 probably a good Multimod for the helmet (2suff 1prefix open).

Thanks for your suggestions!
Hi, why you cast no Auras? Have i missunderstand something?
Dernière édition par Schwazerkaffee, le 12 oct. 2018 08:43:57
"
Hi, why you cast no Auras? Have i missunderstand something?

This build runs Discipline, Wrath and Purity of Elements Aura.
And you can add Clarity lvl1 if you have a watchers eye with good mods.
"
Ponium a écrit :
Hi grizzly,

really loving this build and i had some luck this league getting the gear i wanted.

Still going for that 15k es. Sitting at 14.5k atm.

What do you guys think could be improved the most?

Thats what im currently wearing. Guess the rings and the amulet could be better. And once i have elreon 8 probably a good Multimod for the helmet (2suff 1prefix open).

Thanks for your suggestions!

Except for rings and (perhaps) jewels, you could switch death's door to rare boots, if you want to aim for 16k or more of course.
In the Videos the Auras not on?

Purity reserved 31,
warth 45
Disciplin 31,

are 107 % and this with the reserved node from the spec. so how i can cast all 3 to the same time?
"
Krabbsatan a écrit :

Played a variant of this build again in HC Delve. This time Molten Strike. I believe my tree might be more optimized than what you have in your suggested Molten Strike tree.

Anyway, build stronger than ever with fossils. 19 uber elder kills, 50+ shapers. Every boss is just hold down right click, except uber elder.

Here's my PoB if anyone wants to play molten: https://pastebin.com/W7HQLDW3

Hi friend, im having some questions for you please check your inbox.
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :
man im 0/7 on corrupt those

I deff did a lot more than 7. Lots of nights playing having 11/12% int ones on live search to buy under 40c.
Great build, congrats, keep the good work

If you know uber elder mechanics you don't need 10k+ ES

Made some personal adjustments, like double curse cwdt setup

Dernière édition par jackpotcs, le 12 oct. 2018 18:58:22
Thank you for this guide. It looks very solid.

I'm currently a Juggernaut with Reave and Blade Flurry, I can also re-color the gems on the armour and use Double Strike, too.

Due to personal skill and maybe my build, I cannot defeat Uber Elder. I'm using swords and my profile is:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nectarisim/characters (Adramant)

I have absolutely no problem with Delve, the Guardians (Elder Guardians and the T16 ones), like - I simply trash them all. I can kill Shaper with 1-2 portals. I'm currently using one-handed swords (foils).

I'm considering transforming my juggernaut into your HOWA Jugg or insta-leech-claw juggernaut. (like using regrets and simply going to another direction on the skill tree and adapt the gear)

I'm wondering, what will happen if I will use the Bloodseeker Hellion's Paw for your build? Will I insta-leech(to ES) and still be around or above 10k ES and benefit from all your build's tankiness?

Also, there are situations when I don't need 11 K ES or so, I'm perfectly fine running all the content(BUT Uber Elder) with 6-6.2 K HP now. Can I replace the shield with an item that will greatly boost the damage? (like some sort of stat-stick for lightning damage if such a thing exists or a shield with similar effect(damage boost)).

Furthermore - what about using Reave to clear? (it is and feels much faster than Blade Flurry for my current build, I can also just not swap it for Blade Flurry and Concentrated Effect instead of Increased AOE and all will be fine with any boss(including T16 guardians))

Thank you!
Dernière édition par Nectarisim, le 13 oct. 2018 00:59:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires