[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

i'm going to switch to molten strike, blade flurry has a bug that freezes my character in groups. Its super annoying.
I was finally able to craft a better helm:

I'm selling my old one if anyone is interested:

It's currently listed for 20ex but if someone on this forum wants it I'll let it go for 15ex.
"
I was finally able to craft a better helm:

I'm selling my old one if anyone is interested:

It's currently listed for 20ex but if someone on this forum wants it I'll let it go for 15ex.

Spam Enchanted Fossil to get enchant?
for Helmet what fossil mix are people using?

sanctified, prismatic, perfect, dense?
"
kaiserluger a écrit :
for Helmet what fossil mix are people using?

sanctified, prismatic, perfect, dense?

Perfect fossils until 30 percent quality. Then,

Sanctified, Metallic, Dense. You can also spam Metallic, Dense if you don't want to pay the 20c per for sanctified fossils, but it will likely take longer to get the desired results.

+2 is 10-12ex atm. Better to get +3 for 20ex wich one happens per day on poe.trade
The helm I posted above sold for 18ex rather quickly actually
"
The helm I posted above sold for 18ex rather quickly actually

good for you, becouse there were few +3 for 20ex already.
Would recomment Enchat Fossil spam Hubris circlets.
With 144 Enchanted Fossils, I crafted 25 EX in enchantments (16Ex for a 30% BV Duration Hubris & couple 1-2 Ex) as well as this beast

Self-craft (including enchant) from white base (

Not even sad it's +2 and not +3.
"
onefrogurt a écrit :
"
DaCurse a écrit :
I reached lvl 93 and did shaper, went smooth and deathless, I was able to tank his slam with 10k es and 5 endu charges (no fortify) and according to pob i have 550k dps on 6 stages and 760k on release at 6 stages (with 3 frenzys, no flasks) do you think this is enough for uber elder? If not where could I squeeze more damage?

looking at your character i'd say the best places to notice any difference are jewels with flat lightning and helmet enchant for BF damage

yeah been working on trying to fossil craft some and haven't had luck, not much good ones on the market also, but I managed to kill uber elder with my current setup, I died 3 times but thats due to my fuck ups (first time killing uber elder by myself, didn't dodge balls fast enough) and it was pretty fast, amazing build and I absolutely love it! my gear:
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires