[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Finally got a really good amulet for this build, been trying for awhile. A lot of the ones listed with attributes and the damage per 15 int stat weren't that great. Can craft with more int but I needed the res.

Dernière édition par NSUCK, le 6 oct. 2018 20:42:58
That's a really good one. Did you craft it with fossils? May I ask which ones?
Dernière édition par xDarkTemplar, le 6 oct. 2018 21:20:30
Just got to 90 and have done Red Elder and Shaper, both deathless. Currently have 8.2k ES. My gear is not optimal by any means, especially my jewels. Been trying to find a better helmet and shield but haven't been able to get any that have more ES and the resists I need. Have 1083 Int, PoB puts my DPS at 602k releasing after 6 stages with BF.

Just hit 95 tonight. This is my first character at 95 in the many years I have been playing. Red Elder was deahtless. All shaper guardians have been deathless. Next up will be shaper. Also want to have a go at Uber Atziri.
"
xDarkTemplar a écrit :
That's a really good one. Did you craft it with fossils? May I ask which ones?

I bought it, fossil crafting won't work for the attribute / dmg per int mods I think. I tried to alt/regal one and went through a ton before I gave up.
Is it worth it to try and go for point blank? wouldnt that be a great dmg booster? The top delve in HC uses howa with same chest but is occulist and has point blank
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
Just hit 95 tonight. This is my first character at 95 in the many years I have been playing. Red Elder was deahtless. All shaper guardians have been deathless. Next up will be shaper. Also want to have a go at Uber Atziri.

I'm currently at 97 (beat previous record of 95 with ease).

Red Elder - feels like i can AFK there...
Vaal temple - facetanking
SHaper - easily done
Uber Atziri - easily with high ES pool (1st kill in my life)
Uber Elder - (medium) 1st kill in life, kinda hectic, as I still have to learn mechanics. 1 death in 5 kills when i got stuck at some obstacle.

EDIT: just killed Uber Elder without Purity of Ice - there's even no need for that.
Dernière édition par ziuteczek123456, le 7 oct. 2018 05:27:47
"
Camaron a écrit :
Is it worth it to try and go for point blank? wouldnt that be a great dmg booster? The top delve in HC uses howa with same chest but is occulist and has point blank

Definitely not, besides, we got many powerful damage nodes near us that we don't even take (at least i didn't need them)
"
ziuteczek123456 a écrit :
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :

I'm currently at 97 (beat previous record of 95 with ease).

Red Elder - feels like i can AFK there...
Vaal temple - facetanking
SHaper - easily done
Uber Atziri - easily with high ES pool (1st kill in my life)
Uber Elder - (medium) 1st kill in life, kinda hectic, as I still have to learn mechanics. 1 death in 5 kills when i got stuck at some obstacle.

EDIT: just killed Uber Elder without Purity of Ice - there's even no need for that.

Good to know these encounters seem fairly easy with the build. It feels good to progress so well and break some personal records. I know these things aren't exciting to no lifers but for a somewhat casual player I'm stoked. I finally feel like I have a decent understanding of most aspects in the game now.

I need to tweak some of my gear. Currently at 9600 es but want to finally break 10k. Need to get some int on items where I'm missing it. Also replace a few DPS heavy jewels with added int and es. Def want a watcher's eye but don't have enough to buy on yet.

Edit: How quick did you phase Uber Atziri?
Dernière édition par ThorTheGray, le 7 oct. 2018 09:54:18
"
NSUCK a écrit :
Finally got a really good amulet for this build, been trying for awhile. A lot of the ones listed with attributes and the damage per 15 int stat weren't that great. Can craft with more int but I needed the res.

How did you proceed with the craft ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires