[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
XKent a écrit :
Btw HH isn't mandatory for this build. You will definitely perform well without it..

Ofc self temp chain build is delve oriented, if you are doing maps there are many faster builds to do so..

I am almost ready to start: just one uniq and few yellow jewels left to buy, and some skill gems...

well got a headhunter and i can say is nice but not amazing
i waste way too much time to kill the first 1-3 rares , while before i used to ignore them
meantime for maps is pure gold
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 25 juil. 2019 14:04:25
grizzly40 if y have time to look at my build ,but on lev 93 ball lightning i beat all guardians,shaper,elder,dmg around 3milions you build is dam great

thank you for this aswome build

and btw y jugg multistrike is dam good :)
"
DAINCEPUTNOU a écrit :
grizzly40 if y have time to look at my build ,but on lev 93 ball lightning i beat all guardians,shaper,elder,dmg around 3milions you build is dam great

thank you for this aswome build

and btw y jugg multistrike is dam good :)

Thanks man;p
Any updates on other skills that are viable for this build other than BF and MS? I'm not finding those two that exciting anymore after having played them alot.

"
Haaaaps a écrit :
Any updates on other skills that are viable for this build other than BF and MS? I'm not finding those two that exciting anymore after having played them alot.

Reave and wild strike will be both decent
Sp Cyclone is not really an option? I like the relaxed playstyle :D
"
Haaaaps a écrit :
Sp Cyclone is not really an option? I like the relaxed playstyle :D

It's possible but aoe will be low probably
I guess Unyielding could be an option for some extra aoe
Hi grizzly40,

played this build in the last 4 leagues as my main and i still love it.

I wanted to give my personal experience with the build after the 3.7. nerf to MS. If somebody is wondering if the build still is viable:

The build is by no means dead and far far away from unplayable.

I tested it with all variations of gear i had laying around in stash from the past leagues and i can confirm even with gear available only in the temp legaue you can still do: Uber-Elder, Shaper, Aul (highest i did was around 700), Uber-Atziri and every other boss in the game.

You really feel the damage loss from ms. But in my personal opinion it doens't matter to much since who cares about damage when you are imortal anyway? ;)
Playing with multistrike for bosses and ancestral call for mapping.
Personally i didn't like cyclone and lightinig strike. The ES gain on hit from MS paired with a watchers eye is just to strong for me to use any other skill.

Current gear (in standart *doh*):

Working on getting a better amulet and jewels :)

TL:DR
Big thanks for a build that enterained me for 4 leagues in a row now and still is fun to Play.
And yes in my opinion it is still totally viable.

Is Blade Flurry as bad as OP says it is?

Has anybody tried Spectral Throw?
livejamie

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires