[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Will you update it for 3.8 ? I kinda wanna try this one this league :)
"
Astarotte a écrit :
Will you update it for 3.8 ? I kinda wanna try this one this league :)

3.7 PoB is there and there are basically no changes for 3.8 looks like, for molten strike at least.

"
Pure Lightning Wild Strike is an option but I'm thinking Venom Gyre looks pretty sick for this build.

Yeah
I was thinking fully converted lightning wild strike too. I haven't looked at venom gyre yet. Going to check it now.

I read that enemies that use molten strike don't have to hit you, they just have to hit an area. They need to change it back for players too.
Honestly i'm not sure what's the point of using these jewels with wild strike for us. We do almost pure lightning damage anyway, doesn't matter if we have conversion or not.
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
Honestly i'm not sure what's the point of using these jewels with wild strike for us. We do almost pure lightning damage anyway, doesn't matter if we have conversion or not.

I guess my confusion is this, when wild strike cycles to either cold or fire damage does it allow our lightning damage to stack on to it? Hopefully that makes sense how I worded it. I swear I've played this game since 2012 and I still get confused on some things. I would think having pure lightning all the time would boost our dps and we also get the arc like effect all the time.
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

I guess my confusion is this, when wild strike cycles to either cold or fire damage does it allow our lightning damage to stack on to it? Hopefully that makes sense how I worded it. I swear I've played this game since 2012 and I still get confused on some things. I would think having pure lightning all the time would boost our dps and we also get the arc like effect all the time.

Arc effect yes, but this skill converts your flat phys into ele, which means it will always go like this (example):

200-2000 flat lightning damage + 20-60 converted damage from howa = total dmg

So converting our super low phys dmg is pointless.

"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :

Arc effect yes, but this skill converts your flat phys into ele, which means it will always go like this (example):

200-2000 flat lightning damage + 20-60 converted damage from howa = total dmg

So converting our super low phys dmg is pointless.

Ahh I understand now. Yeah they do seem pretty pointless now. I checked out venom gyre and that looks nice for HOWA. Last league I converted your ball lightning build into a cyclone cwc version with ball lightning and arc. Holy crap was it tanky.

Are you playing this league?
"
ThorTheGray a écrit :

Are you playing this league?

Oh for sure, im doing something different though - aegis aurora gladiator. On paper it looks disgusting, we will see how it will turn out
Want to HOWA this league, how would you league start this build. Obv not having access to twink so what's the best way to start I guess is what I am asking?
Since I need versatile char for thise league to get my 40/40,I'l stick to grizz howa/bf one more time).
In Legion it wasnt so good at the Emblems fights,but it demolish Uelders and +400 Aul's. Solid clear speed and tankines for map cleaning are on board as well.

Mb anyone have ideas about new league and how to improve the build,Oil's crafting and new items mods?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires