[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
PunkKicker a écrit :
Thanks for the reply. I opened your pob with molten strike and I see you are using ancestral call. Do you swap it out for something else when you go against boss?

Yes multistrike is recommended
took also a break from howa build is still super strong, but physical builds are atm just supperior cause impale and pride
Yep, I am too at the Respec to the temp chain pure phys cyclone process now. Had already bought almost all gear, trying to craft claw / rings and looking for decent belt (cause I can't afford HH atm)...
So far my HoWA gear is for sale now (it kept me till depth 850+ with MS as main skill). PM me in-game or on forum if you are interesting in it...
i didn't took any meta build, just added random items , yet going arround 1000 delve sometimes and if i don't get 1 shot i have mostly no issues :))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiM1nwzNOXo&feature=youtu.be
My build is not optimized yet, and mistakes are expensive but with impale and all debufs is going above 3 mil shapper dps with same investment as on howa
Headhunter build looks fun aswell but i gues is mostly optimal for legion farm only
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 20 juil. 2019 12:28:26
Temp chain jug perfectly optimized for deep delve: insane DPS + 0,03/0.01/0.02 (phys/ele/chaos) reductions (ofc those numbers without HH buffs). Or you are speaking about those tornado guys?
Dernière édition par XKent, le 20 juil. 2019 13:36:55
"
XKent a écrit :
Temp chain jug perfectly optimized for deep delve: insane DPS + 0,03/0.01/0.02 (phys/ele/chaos) reductions (ofc those numbers without HH buffs). Or you are speaking about those tornado guys?

sry i didn't saw yet characters with 97 % phys mitigation / 99% ele mitigation, 98 % chaos mitigation , can you show me a pob example , sounds really interesting.
Do you use guard buffs in that calculations ? are those reduction against damage when hit or also damage over time ?
Just check two topmost jugs at solo depth ladder. Also keep in mind that PoB don't take in account harbinger of focus buff (Which have in this case 100% uptime, due to temp chains)... PoB also don't taking in account many things about DPS, so the real numbers will be few times greater ..
So, be prepared to meet the new jug meta ;)
Btw I managed to craft my claw, and now I am in few steps ( about 40ex) from start as temp chain jug...
Dernière édition par XKent, le 21 juil. 2019 13:29:30
"
XKent a écrit :
Just check two topmost jugs at solo depth ladder. Also keep in mind that PoB don't take in account harbinger of focus buff (Which have in this case 100% uptime, due to temp chains)... PoB also don't taking in account many things about DPS, so the real numbers will be few times greater ..
So, be prepared to meet the new jug meta ;)
Btw I managed to craft my claw, and now I am in few steps ( about 40ex) from start as temp chain jug...

hmz checked the build will try that shield but cba to selfcurse :P
Without self curse this build not working at all. You will not have 100% uptime of harbinger, 4times prolonged flasks (2-3 of them can be refilled by crits due prolonged time even while you Fighting bosses and not killing anything), 100% focus uptime, prolonged Vaal molten shell duration (which is not affecting soul gain prevention time)...
i just try the shield not the whole build :)
i personaly play with paradoxica and no hh yet maybe i will buy 1

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires