[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

What do you think about spectral throw ? Sorry if you already answered that, I can't really go thrue 260+ pages :)
"
PunkKicker a écrit :
What do you think about spectral throw ? Sorry if you already answered that, I can't really go thrue 260+ pages :)

Mediocre if you ask me, there are better options and you won't have to swap gems
just meet aul at depth 940 with frenzy charges and seems extremly hard compared with last league
Is not about his damage or defences is the way he chain animations, he seems much harder to dodge or predict.
he often chain crystal nova,whirl blades and crystal barage from a corner, making it nearly imposible to dodge . As you can see in my video at second 0.33 he do ice nova and whirl blades before ice nova effect is over... wich is a bit of a bullshit
failed like 5 times this is the kill
https://youtu.be/ibhnqqST0WE
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 14 juil. 2019 12:17:07
Thanks for the reply. I opened your pob with molten strike and I see you are using ancestral call. Do you swap it out for something else when you go against boss?
"
PunkKicker a écrit :
Thanks for the reply. I opened your pob with molten strike and I see you are using ancestral call. Do you swap it out for something else when you go against boss?

Yes multistrike is recommended
took also a break from howa build is still super strong, but physical builds are atm just supperior cause impale and pride
Yep, I am too at the Respec to the temp chain pure phys cyclone process now. Had already bought almost all gear, trying to craft claw / rings and looking for decent belt (cause I can't afford HH atm)...
So far my HoWA gear is for sale now (it kept me till depth 850+ with MS as main skill). PM me in-game or on forum if you are interesting in it...
i didn't took any meta build, just added random items , yet going arround 1000 delve sometimes and if i don't get 1 shot i have mostly no issues :))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiM1nwzNOXo&feature=youtu.be
My build is not optimized yet, and mistakes are expensive but with impale and all debufs is going above 3 mil shapper dps with same investment as on howa
Headhunter build looks fun aswell but i gues is mostly optimal for legion farm only
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 20 juil. 2019 12:28:26
Temp chain jug perfectly optimized for deep delve: insane DPS + 0,03/0.01/0.02 (phys/ele/chaos) reductions (ofc those numbers without HH buffs). Or you are speaking about those tornado guys?
Dernière édition par XKent, le 20 juil. 2019 13:36:55
"
XKent a écrit :
Temp chain jug perfectly optimized for deep delve: insane DPS + 0,03/0.01/0.02 (phys/ele/chaos) reductions (ofc those numbers without HH buffs). Or you are speaking about those tornado guys?

sry i didn't saw yet characters with 97 % phys mitigation / 99% ele mitigation, 98 % chaos mitigation , can you show me a pob example , sounds really interesting.
Do you use guard buffs in that calculations ? are those reduction against damage when hit or also damage over time ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires