[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
mintu a écrit :

Really impressive gear! Have you considered adding a blind jewel for the free evade?

Also, how are you dealing with stun and freeze?

Thanks! I have very low evasion, so it probably wouldn't do much. The occultist mini-ascendancy gives me stun immunity, and the inquisitor makes me ele status immune on consecrated ground (also consecrated ground when hitting rares/uniques and i'm using sulphur flask too). That said I still use a freeze remove flask just in case. Ideally I'd get a pair of synth boots with cannot be frozen so freeze is taken care of for good.
"
relod87 a écrit :

The interesting stuff is the this: almost everyone thinks crit is not worth it for howa, but even without the synthesised pseudo-howa claw, with some investment you can reach high enough crit%. Now going with a hits can't be evaded claw I can drop shaper's touch (not worth for jugg but scion is fine) and I can use the nasima maraketh timeless jewel which gives 25% more crit chance for only the jewel slot + 1 passive and no downside.

i've personaly consider that crit is not worth unles you can get at least 450-500 multiplier
The trade off is at least 1 flask slot ( diamond flask ) and some passive points that can be invested somewhere else
I only have 1 question for you ?
Why you use elemental focus when you got a 72% chance to shock ? have you considered some jewels with shock duration , posible rings ? and breath of lightning passive? (to increase shock duration ? ) I mean as you say is a dps build , you could stack up shock up to 50%

Btw do you know, guys, that concentrated effect cuts your MS single target dps due to decreased AoE. Therefore it cuts projectile explosion size, so cutting overlapping explosion effect. Simply put, less projectiles damaging same target...
Dernière édition par XKent, le 10 juil. 2019 13:35:11
"
Ravzh a écrit :

i've personaly consider that crit is not worth unles you can get at least 450-500 multiplier
The trade off is at least 1 flask slot ( diamond flask ) and some passive points that can be invested somewhere else
I only have 1 question for you ?
Why you use elemental focus when you got a 72% chance to shock ? have you considered some jewels with shock duration , posible rings ? and breath of lightning passive? (to increase shock duration ? ) I mean as you say is a dps build , you could stack up shock up to 50%

Thanks for the suggestion!
I get a 15% effect shock from vinktar, but honestly it's such a complicated mechanic I rather didn't bother at all. I tried calculating earlier but it seemed that for bosses the shock duration would be too low. The next best thing to ele focus would be slower proj which is clunky then crit damage (weaker than sp) and they both provide way less dps than ele focus. I could've been wrong though, neither me or anyone I know understood shock enough. Currently my average hit seems to be 350k, not sure if that can be sufficient to consider going for shocks. It's better with the updated multistrike but high-end bosses have so much life..
Dernière édition par relod87, le 10 juil. 2019 18:00:50
Found something finally that I had trouble facetanking - the extra AOE and the crit/power/frenzy combo hurt.

Had to swap in Purity of Ice and actually avoid some of the mechanics to clear it.

"
mintu a écrit :
Found something finally that I had trouble facetanking - the extra AOE and the crit/power/frenzy combo hurt.

Had to swap in Purity of Ice and actually avoid some of the mechanics to clear it.

Soul of solaris would help a lot in facetanking that, 1 crit every 4 seconds
That hurt WITH Solaris - was getting 1-shot before swapping purities.

Try this ;)
"
XKent a écrit :

Try this ;)

If Aul spawned on that at 600-ish, I'd probably skip it :)
"
XKent a écrit :

Try this ;)

done something similar
https://imgur.com/a/RwaUumu but the ugliest node i've done was like 4-5 days ago - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkQ5dccxDNk&feature=youtu.be
was terible ele resists + 70 % extra life
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 11 juil. 2019 11:24:32

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires