[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
mintu a écrit :
For those still playing HOWA on standard, SisLovesMe has made the perfect synthesis neck for mirror service.

It's a 13% dps / 10% ES increase over a perfectly divined 12% attributes / damage per 15 int neck for me.

This is some really crazy piece of gear, gz!

Also got an upgrade today in my amulet slot and was wondering how good it actually is - since it has 10% Elemental Penetration on it:

So far I haven't felt any spikes in damage so I was wondering if it was worth the upgrade at all (other stats are comparable to my previous one).
Dernière édition par rainmeadow, le 2 juil. 2019 14:18:09
double post - sry.
Dernière édition par rainmeadow, le 2 juil. 2019 14:16:50
"
rainmeadow a écrit :
"
mintu a écrit :
For those still playing HOWA on standard, SisLovesMe has made the perfect synthesis neck for mirror service.

It's a 13% dps / 10% ES increase over a perfectly divined 12% attributes / damage per 15 int neck for me.

This is some really crazy piece of gear, gz!

Also got an upgrade today in my amulet slot and was wondering how good it actually is - since it has 10% Elemental Penetration on it:

So far I haven't felt any spikes in damage so I was wondering if it was worth the upgrade at all (other stats are comparable to my previous one).

It's very hard to evaluate gear except via POB, but 10% ele pen for me is worth as much as 54% increased damage. It will be worth less if you don't already have a ton of int and %WED.

I don't feel spikes in damage anywhere except deeper delve, and haven't since 12k ES or so.

The neck I was using before, for reference:
Dernière édition par mintu, le 2 juil. 2019 14:33:16
i've reached delve 600 depth in delve in league with cyclone
https://youtu.be/FdnfMhopLw0 -some delve nodes +aul at 600 depth (3.7 gear only )
Build is still ok for delve ,probably strong enough to push depth 1000-1200 in league
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 2 juil. 2019 15:16:39
"
Ravzh a écrit :
i've reached delve 600 depth in delve in league with cyclone
https://youtu.be/FdnfMhopLw0 -some delve nodes +aul at 600 depth (3.7 gear only )
Build is still ok for delve ,probably strong enough to push depth 1000-1200 in league

I've been really liking Vaal Reave for delve around 600 - less dps on rares, but lets you AOE an entire room in Delve and pick up the stragglers better. Good for farming walls at 600.

Cyclone is noticeably better on rares, but annoying against ranged packs in the some final rooms. I swap Reave + Multistrike for Cyclone/BF + Infused Channeling/Pulverize as needed.

I use BF for delve bosses - it's still the strongest option I can find. Uber Elder is slower but very relaxing with cyclone.
"
mintu a écrit :

I've been really liking Vaal Reave for delve around 600 - less dps on rares, but lets you AOE an entire room in Delve and pick up the stragglers better. Good for farming walls at 600.

Cyclone is noticeably better on rares, but annoying against ranged packs in the some final rooms. I swap Reave + Multistrike for Cyclone/BF + Infused Channeling/Pulverize as needed.

I use BF for delve bosses - it's still the strongest option I can find. Uber Elder is slower but very relaxing with cyclone.

i personaly played reave for 3 leagues is an amazing skill but i noticed that cyclone is much more tankier ( something like rf/ blade vortex ) allows you to move while you do damage
For sure reave got much more damage and better clear speed, and you do not have to invest in aoe nodes, but i find cyclone more "safe". Will need to check when i reach deeper in delve , since is the only hard content, so far got to arround 1200 depth with reave, will see how far i can get with cyclone
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 2 juil. 2019 16:53:41
"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
mintu a écrit :

i personaly played reave for 3 leagues is an amazing skill but i noticed that cyclone is much more tankier ( something like rf/ blade vortex ) allows you to move while you do damage
For sure reave got much more damage and better clear speed, and you do not have to invest in aoe nodes, but i find cyclone more "safe". Will need to check when i reach deeper in delve , since is the only hard content, so far got to arround 1200 depth with reave, will see how far i can get with cyclone

I've definitely been noticing this as well - the movement from cyclone automatically avoids many delayed attacks (as long as you don't backtrack for a couple of seconds).

Will try it out once survival becomes an issue. For now I actually dropped 1k ES for more dps to make the rares go faster.
"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
mintu a écrit :

So far i am at depth 600+ on Legion, changed multiple times from MS to BF/Reave and back. And surprisingly found that MS still fits better for me even for bosses/rares (assuming i has no any usefull helmet enchant yet because i am not decided what i will play as main skill). As for me using Vaal Reave don't make any difference with normal one, (because i am stick with MS playstile and jumping on mobs every time, so i am not benefit too much from increased AoE) and it saves me valuable active skill slot on panel.
Made some tests with T16 guardians and managed to kill those faster with MS than with BF (BF still works very buggy for me, and not doing any damage at all too many times). And Reave is ok for clearing but much worse for rares, comparing with MS for me.
Btw i am feeling too squishy for all those damage reduction that i have and nearly 12k ES. I also have Atziri's Reflection, but it isn't giving too much evasion (about 25% only) without using Jade flask. I felt so much tankier previous league as Occultist with 16k ES and much less damage reduction (but ofc that could be because old MS melted mobs in no time).
That's why i couldn't even imagine how you guys getting 1200 depth using Reave. I am overall little frustrated how delve goes for me this league.
Dernière édition par XKent, le 3 juil. 2019 04:17:50
Hi,

Could someone check my Jugg (Standard) ?

I've just invested on a clarity watcher eye and now feel super safe with 11.3 kES
But I would like to boost damage a bit : what should I invest in / focus ?

Thank you very much.
Dernière édition par Debonair1172, le 3 juil. 2019 06:02:01
"
XKent a écrit :

So far i am at depth 600+ on Legion, changed multiple times from MS to BF/Reave and back. And surprisingly found that MS still fits better for me even for bosses/rares (assuming i has no any usefull helmet enchant yet because i am not decided what i will play as main skill). As for me using Vaal Reave don't make any difference with normal one, (because i am stick with MS playstile and jumping on mobs every time, so i am not benefit too much from increased AoE) and it saves me valuable active skill slot on panel.
Made some tests with T16 guardians and managed to kill those faster with MS than with BF (BF still works very buggy for me, and not doing any damage at all too many times). And Reave is ok for clearing but much worse for rares, comparing with MS for me.
Btw i am feeling too squishy for all those damage reduction that i have and nearly 12k ES. I also have Atziri's Reflection, but it isn't giving too much evasion (about 25% only) without using Jade flask. I felt so much tankier previous league as Occultist with 16k ES and much less damage reduction (but ofc that could be because old MS melted mobs in no time).
That's why i couldn't even imagine how you guys getting 1200 depth using Reave. I am overall little frustrated how delve goes for me this league.

arround 1200 i had last league , with defensive items - 86 resists ( selfbuffs )
i personaly dislike molten strike because of the clear speed, but the damage can be supperior to blade flurry
Now blade flurry is a verry interesting skill and is really hard to reach his dps potential. While with perfect releases you could reach nearly double damage it almost never happens
here is a test i just made on a phoenix with no defensive mods
according to wiki phoenix got 12.5 mil Hp https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Guardian_of_the_Phoenix and on the supports i use damage should be arround 1.3 mil dps /second
https://youtu.be/xLwm2xlabgY -fight took 12 seconds , so my flask uptime was only 40% , so i would say pob dps is kinda accurate on blade flurry
now with same supports , when i try to release at 6 stages fight takes only 9.5 seconds
https://youtu.be/Coy4Zs-RdFo
With more offesnsive gems i could get the fight to arround 5 seconds cause i would had 100% flask uptime-However cannot reccord that right now since i do not have the socketed colours on my chest to switch pulverize and fortify with elemental focus and concentrated effect ( will probaly make that test if i get a 6 white sockets chest)
Edit 1. : i think in first fight i applied some shock to phoenix at arround second 7 since i do not use elemental focus )

Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 3 juil. 2019 09:05:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires