[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Debonair1172 a écrit :
Hi,

Could someone check my Jugg (Standard) ?

I've just invested on a clarity watcher eye and now feel super safe with 11.3 kES
But I would like to boost damage a bit : what should I invest in / focus ?

Thank you very much.

boots with movement speed or more es /enchant on boots
enchanted helmet
better shield
those should be your main focus
"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
Debonair1172 a écrit :
Hi,

I've just invested on a clarity watcher eye and now feel super safe with 11.3 kES

Thank you very much.

enchanted helmet
better shield

Hi Ravzh, thanks for replying.
Your focus seems defensive-oriented, no ?
I feel quite safe right now, I wanted to know if there was an easy upgrade for offensive (enchanted helm... I fear the price).

Anyway, good suggestions.
I HATE the lab' but I should run it a couple to at least enchant what I wear...

Thanks
"
Debonair1172 a écrit :
"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
Debonair1172 a écrit :
Hi,

Thank you very much.

enchanted helmet
better shield

Hi Ravzh, thanks for replying.
Your focus seems defensive-oriented, no ?
I feel quite safe right now, I wanted to know if there was an easy upgrade for offensive (enchanted helm... I fear the price).

Anyway, good suggestions.
I HATE the lab' but I should run it a couple to at least enchant what I wear...

Thanks

the offence /defence tradeoff is mostly in the passive tree , specialy on howa where int stacking provide both offence and defence. after that you can min max defences/ dps from support gems
Good gear will always provide both
When you play howa you should always consider that 55 int on a item will provide more es than 55 extra flat es
Aswell since you play standard you could check for synthesized items

bottled faith provide a 10% more damage , same with intimidate and the only source of intimidate you can get on howa is ring implicits as far as i know
if you are rich enough you can even check for onslaught implicit boots
a good endgame shield would be atziri mirror wich provide decent ammount of es 60 int, curse imunity wich would safe a flask slot .
As well if you still think you need more dps against bosses ,best source of dps is -9 to lightning resistance "damage penetrate x% resistances and flat damage on jewels

Consider that % lightning damage / or increased lightning damage while affected by wrath mods are much weaker than flat damage mods or raw int
regarding helm enchant i prefer blood rage attack speed, since is universal for all melee skills
I always buy the base ilvl 84+ already enchanted and craft myself
As i see in your profile your helm already have 60 es wich is perfect roll however it provide 9% lower dps than mine because of encahnt and enemies have -9 lightning resistance -delve craft
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 3 juil. 2019 16:49:00
A very easy place to trade off dps is jewels. Abyss jewels for defense, normal jewels for offense.

You can trade about 3% ES for 5% dps per jewel.

DPS: 4-mod normal jewel with a combo of int, IAS, claw damage, lightning damage

Defense: Abyss jewel with T1 flat ES, int, one more attribute suffix, and any prefix (flat lightning damage ideal but good luck finding it).

Such great answers with nice and valuable information.
Thank you mintu and Ravzh !

"
Ravzh a écrit :

arround 1200 i had last league , with defensive items - 86 resists ( selfbuffs )
i personaly dislike molten strike because of the clear speed, but the damage can be supperior to blade flurry
Now blade flurry is a verry interesting skill and is really hard to reach his dps potential. While with perfect releases you could reach nearly double damage it almost never happens

If we are speaking about the previous league: I felt fine as 4 curse Occultist, with 16k ES and MS melting rares/bosses in no time. Managed to get till 850 depth with ease in 5-6 days, and only thing that stopped me was the league end (yep I started intensive delving too late just one week before league end).
Looks like you got me wrong: BF is a great skill if it works right, but for me (and not only for me: check the forum for BF bug reports) it isn't working as intended. BF behavior totally clanky and buggy: looks like every third time channelling don't doing damage at all, and I need to restart it to make it work. Ofc in delve, where your life depends much from leech it's totally unacceptable - I died too many times because of it. That why I swapped back to MS. And Reave lacks singletarget DPS, and it's very noticeable against rares at depth 600+, especially with +life or/and ele resist mods, that why I am asking how you performing with Reave at depth 1200...
My main goal is deep delving therefore map clear speed and legion activation doesn't matter.
I also made some tests on guards (each time without more life or other defensive mods) and I am able to kill Mino under 10 sec using MS, and can't do so using BF (because it's not working right for me).
BTW looks like BF behavior depends alot from connection quality. Friend of mine had no issues with BF playing from home, and it was unplayable for him, when he tried to play from another place...

Little update:
if we are looking on DPS numbers in PoB for MS they aren't so impressive and here is why:
1)PoB doesn't take in account multistrike: it simply cut DPS if you put it on your link;
2) PoB shows DPS per projectile, and you have 9 projectiles that can overlap damaging same target;
3) You need to set projectile travel distance at configuration tab, to see the difference (assuming you using Point Blank)...
With all above we can expect about 1-1.5 mil shaper DPS from MS...
Dernière édition par XKent, le 4 juil. 2019 06:24:26
"
XKent a écrit :

If we are speaking about the previous league: I felt fine as 4 curse Occultist, with 16k ES and MS melting rares/bosses in no time. Managed to get till 850 depth with ease in 5-6 days, and only thing that stopped me was the league end (yep I started intensive delving too late just one week before league end).
Looks like you got me wrong: BF is a great skill if it works right, but for me (and not only for me: check the forum for BF bug reports) it isn't working as intended. BF behavior totally clanky and buggy: looks like every third time channelling don't doing damage at all, and I need restart it to make it work. Ofc in delve, where your life depends much from leech it's totally unacceptable - I died too many times because of it. That why I swapped back to MS. And Reave lacks singletarget DPS, and it's very noticeable against rares at depth 600+, especially with +life or/and ele resist mods, that why I am asking how you performing with Reave at depth 1200...
My main goal is deep delving therefore map clear speed and legion activation doesn't matter.
I also made some tests on guards (each time without more life or other defensive mods) and I am able to kill Mino under 10 sec using MS, and can't do so using BF (because it's not working right for me).
BTW looks like BF behavior depends alot from connection quality. Friend of mine had no issues with BF playing from home, and it was unplayable for him, when he tried to play from other place...

yes as i mentioned above i know molten have more damage than blade flurry
blade flurry still have other advantages for me , like you can kill mobs off screen from safe distance. Regarding reave i do not like the changes they made to it , multistrike felt much better last league, now unles you make huge investment in attack speed you won;t be able to damage mob
curently i am on cyclone but only 650 depth
Edit * made some tests myself and i can say for sure molten strike is inferrior to either blade flurry or cyclone . For sure can say molten strike have supperior damage 30% let's say, but is unrealistic unless you consider the damage on a static target that doesen't move or hit back . So you can have 30% more potential damage on a target like minotaur or shaper where you do not move arround or dodge attacks but on a 600 +depth aul or even uber elder molten strike won't be that efficient. If you want to compare on 600+ delve , nemessis mods, bloodlines / beyond with extra ele damage or penetration molten strike will get you killed much faster , since your damage depends on melee hit.
So really after i made the test myself i consider that at least for myself is pointless to compare those skills
Edit* the pob i test the molten strike with on a shapper kill
https://pastebin.com/FGEpXVN3
average damage according to https://moldydwarf.gitlab.io/MoltenStrikeDPS - 2.3 milions dps - pob dps /ball 540k
here is a random test - https://youtu.be/ED8MkOT8Kf8( while i actualy use fast attacks not multistrike in main settup ) and the dps is good, is over 1.5 mil shaper dps shapper -you can see phasses at 2.07 -3.58 seconds in the video, yet is not the damage what bothers me is the skill functionality
as a short comparation -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvnT5-vd9jg&feature=youtu.be -abaxoth 690 delve -where i take nearly no damage with cyclone while with molten strike i would probably died twice and ragequited on that node, because of diferent skill functionality
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 4 juil. 2019 18:12:24
For anyone playing this on Standard with a higher budget, I've optimized tree + gear somewhat more. With legacy gear, it's easy to hit higher ES values even with Incandescent Heart, allowing us to pick up more dps and block. Working well for Delve.

https://pastebin.com/GHNaNrTW

ES: 16k with Incandescent Heart
Defenses: Incandescent Heart for ele, 70% block, 13k armor, 5 endurance charges
Buffed DPS: Reave: 1.85mil. Cyclone: 2.67mil, or 2.98 with conc effect.

So far deathless doing 600-ish Delve bosses, working on getting more sulfite to go for 1k.
Hi guys, not sure if my post is appropriate, because I have a crit ascendant pseudo-howa char, but this thread seems to be the go-to Howa thread these days so I thought I might as well share it here. I am very passionate about it and have been building it for quite a few patches in standard, so the gear is on the expensive side - i wouldn't recommend this route to anyone else because of this, it takes a lot of small stuff that makes it worthy for me personally. I've been a lurker on this thread for a while, and maybe someone else would find some of my post interesting.
If you think i'm being too offtopic let me know and I'll delete the post ofc.

I use the following gear:

Spoiler

You can check the passives in my profile, character name is ElodJewels.

With this setup I have 18k ES. I still use molten strike because despite the nerf it still seems to have the highest dps among all skills. With frenzy charges and flasks up, I have about 2.5 million shaper pob dps (5 link dps without multistrike, the timeless jewel and vinktar's shock because they aren't counted properly in pob) per ball, 8 balls total. Also having 100% increased leech rate, 50% from tree and 50% from gear. It's not optimised for any content, more like an all-around one focused on dps mostly.

The interesting stuff is the this: almost everyone thinks crit is not worth it for howa, but even without the synthesised pseudo-howa claw, with some investment you can reach high enough crit%. Now going with a hits can't be evaded claw I can drop shaper's touch (not worth for jugg but scion is fine) and I can use the nasima maraketh timeless jewel which gives 25% more crit chance for only the jewel slot + 1 passive and no downside.

The character is nowhere near finished. The biggest challenge right now is balancing wise oak's resists, it's a nightmare really. I'd like to get some more new synthesis items, figure out which 2nd curse to use, maybe get aspect of spider and finish my belt's prefixes so I could reach higher dps and get above 20k ES. Under ideal conditions I could replace the silver flask with old rumi's too. I'd also love to hear you guys suggestions for improvement.
Dernière édition par relod87, le 9 juil. 2019 20:08:05
"
relod87 a écrit :
Hi guys, not sure if my post is appropriate, because I have a crit ascendant pseudo-howa char, but this thread seems to be the go-to Howa thread these days so I thought I might as well share it here. I am very passionate about it and have been building it for quite a few patches in standard, so the gear is on the expensive side - i wouldn't recommend this route to anyone else because of this, it takes a lot of small stuff that makes it worthy for me personally. I've been a lurker on this thread for a while, and maybe someone else would find some of my post interesting.
If you think i'm being too offtopic let me know and I'll delete the post ofc.

I use the following gear:

Spoiler

You can check the passives in my profile, character name is ElodJewels.

With this setup I have 18k ES. I still use molten strike because despite the nerf it still seems to have the highest dps among all skills. With frenzy charges and flasks up, I have about 2.5 million shaper pob dps (5 link dps without multistrike, the timeless jewel and vinktar's shock because they aren't counted properly in pob) per ball, 8 balls total. Also having 100% increased leech rate, 50% from tree and 50% from gear. It's not optimised for any content, more like an all-around one focused on dps mostly.

The interesting stuff is the this: almost everyone thinks crit is not worth it for howa, but even without the synthesised pseudo-howa claw, with some investment you can reach high enough crit%. Now going with a hits can't be evaded claw I can drop shaper's touch (not worth for jugg but scion is fine) and I can use the nasima maraketh timeless jewel which gives 25% more crit chance for only the jewel slot + 1 passive and no downside.

The character is nowhere near finished. The biggest challenge right now is balancing wise oak's resists, it's a nightmare really. I'd like to get some more new synthesis items, figure out which 2nd curse to use, maybe get aspect of spider and finish my belt's prefixes so I could reach higher dps and get above 20k ES. Under ideal conditions I could replace the silver flask with old rumi's too. I'd also love to hear you guys suggestions for improvement.

Really impressive gear! Have you considered adding a blind jewel for the free evade?

Also, how are you dealing with stun and freeze?
Dernière édition par mintu, le 9 juil. 2019 21:31:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires