[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Thanks for the build one last time grizzly - I finally got my 1st 100 just now after playing since open beta, running the iiq gem all the way to 100.

After hitting 100, gave up 7.5% es mostly by jewel changes to gain 13% more dps. Final tree / gear: https://pastebin.com/v43FEk43

Delving fine around 600, ES only swings on added ele damage + ele pen maps. Plenty of dps with Reave.
Dernière édition par mintu, le 17 juin 2019 17:37:50
"
mintu a écrit :
Thanks for the build one last time grizzly - I finally got my 1st 100 just now after playing since open beta, running the iiq gem all the way to 100.

After hitting 100, gave up 7.5% es mostly by jewel changes to gain 13% more dps. Final tree / gear: https://pastebin.com/v43FEk43

Delving fine around 600, ES only swings on added ele damage + ele pen maps. Plenty of dps with Reave.

Thanks, hopefully future patches will revive this build somewhat
Guys.
What would be the best option for mana leech to drop Mind Drinker? I would rly like to save 4 points at leats atm.
Wather's Eye mana leech is not an option for me becouse I'm going to use wrath jewel for sure coz of luck of damage,and maybe clarity,depending on founds.

"
ScottEvill a écrit :
Guys.
What would be the best option for mana leech to drop Mind Drinker? I would rly like to save 4 points at leats atm.
Wather's Eye mana leech is not an option for me becouse I'm going to use wrath jewel for sure coz of luck of damage,and maybe clarity,depending on founds.

Let's see, your character looks like a bit of a mess. You really shouldn't need leech that much, you should have he ability to just regen enough. I'd just immidiately respec out of the outmost might, it's bugged and doesn't give the %INT, so it's just not good. You can take nodes like Lucidity, Shaper, Deep thoughts or connect to Witch Start to gain more %regen. You won't be able to run No Regen maps, but these are already pretty cancerous, so I'd avoid them.

Now since you probably want the +resists you can just take Faith and Steel and Resourcefulness to gain some back, then you seriously need to take all your 1/2 point jewels. Then you should be getting more INT from your gear. Rings and HoWA specifically. I also have no clue what is Added Lightning Damage support doing in your Enlighten setup. It's fine if you have space and want to level it, but it's useless for your build. Next, your blinding support is pretty weak for the Wave of Conviction, 10% isn't good by any means and your curse is Self-Cast. You can just replace the Blind Support with Curse on Hit gem to get your Wave of Conviction to curse its targets. Your Flasks could be also replaced, getting a Vinktar/Wise Oak should work for you, you don't need 2 Sulphur Flasks or Dousing Suffix on your flasks, since Cyclopen Coil guves you Ignite immunity as long as your Strength is higher than your Dexterity, which should be the case. At worst you can always take one +30STR node or use a jewel with +STR. You should be also converting the Strength between the Templar and Marauder with Brute Force Solution. Once you have a Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted upon you you can also drop a Stauching suffix from your flasks.

I understand you're still in process of making more improvements, but if you have something like the corrupted Cyclopean Coil, then you should have enough currency to cover most of these.
Spoiler
"
GenocYda a écrit :
"
ScottEvill a écrit :
Guys.

Let's see, your character looks like a bit of a mess. You really shouldn't need leech that much, you should have he ability to just regen enough. I'd just immidiately respec out of the outmost might, it's bugged and doesn't give the %INT, so it's just not good. You can take nodes like Lucidity, Shaper, Deep thoughts or connect to Witch Start to gain more %regen. You won't be able to run No Regen maps, but these are already pretty cancerous, so I'd avoid them.

Now since you probably want the +resists you can just take Faith and Steel and Resourcefulness to gain some back, then you seriously need to take all your 1/2 point jewels. Then you should be getting more INT from your gear. Rings and HoWA specifically. I also have no clue what is Added Lightning Damage support doing in your Enlighten setup. It's fine if you have space and want to level it, but it's useless for your build. Next, your blinding support is pretty weak for the Wave of Conviction, 10% isn't good by any means and your curse is Self-Cast. You can just replace the Blind Support with Curse on Hit gem to get your Wave of Conviction to curse its targets. Your Flasks could be also replaced, getting a Vinktar/Wise Oak should work for you, you don't need 2 Sulphur Flasks or Dousing Suffix on your flasks, since Cyclopen Coil guves you Ignite immunity as long as your Strength is higher than your Dexterity, which should be the case. At worst you can always take one +30STR node or use a jewel with +STR. You should be also converting the Strength between the Templar and Marauder with Brute Force Solution. Once you have a Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted upon you you can also drop a Stauching suffix from your flasks.

I understand you're still in process of making more improvements, but if you have something like the corrupted Cyclopean Coil, then you should have enough currency to cover most of these.

Many thanks for a detailed answer! I'm rly grateful.
Didnt know Outmost might does't give us 8%. This league is full of surprises,ehh.

Going to respec asap,fix my curse setup and start working on flasks and jewels.
Steel cant deside should I go for Blood and Sand,or stay on Pur.of Elements.
BaS= worst jew's and rings coz will have to get more resist's from them.But it will free some points from mana reserv. nods.
Thx again for you'r input GenocYda.
"
ScottEvill a écrit :
Spoiler
"
GenocYda a écrit :
"
ScottEvill a écrit :
Guys.

Many thanks for a detailed answer! I'm rly grateful.
Didnt know Outmost might does't give us 8%. This league is full of surprises,ehh.

Going to respec asap,fix my curse setup and start working on flasks and jewels.
Steel cant deside should I go for Blood and Sand,or stay on Pur.of Elements.
BaS= worst jew's and rings coz will have to get more resist's from them.But it will free some points from mana reserv. nods.
Thx again for you'r input GenocYda.

I'm glad you seem to find the post helpful. Aura setups seem to be more variable this league, but I'm pretty sure there should be Blood and Sand ran somewhere eventually as it is a more damage multiplier. You can wait for it until Enlighten 4 or change your setup later. When it comes to jewels you don't need to go overboard. +flat ES is probably the best stat, but personally I'd likely recommend the old jewels with +INT and +damge or attack speed affixes. They are pretty cheap, you can get them for few chaos generally. Just see what mods work for you.

One potentially important factor I forgot to mention is that Blade Flurry seems to be currently horribly bugged and not doing its damage much of the time. Personally I'd just say to try going for Vaal Reave instead. It's pretty much what you would want to deal with Legion as it has pretty much whole screen coverage and has the ideal way of scaling due to no flat phys. The single target isn't the best, but I'd still say it's the best skill choice. I'd recommend trying it out for at least an hour or two. If you won't like it you can still wait until you're better geared and then try it again, it might make a difference, but obviously it's best to play however you want to play.
Vaal Reave works great for all content right now. Single target could be better, but aoe clear is fantastic.

As for mana leech, you only need it if you want to do no-regen maps. Aside from that, you should be sitting around 2.5k mana which gives a lot of regen already.

Add to that a 2% regen boot enchant and you should have plenty of regen.

If you are low, Deep Thoughts is a good option for more regen.
Considering Immoortal Call no long makes you immune to any damage, I feel there is no longer a reason to run Blood Rage with Soul of Arakali as most of the times blood rage is up so you never get the boost between IC casts.

So what pantheon powers are all you guys running?

Solaris + Ralakesh
Does EVERYONE use Cyclopean Coil?

It always seems like I'm better off without it, es and resist wise and figure the only thing I'm missing out on by not wearing it is the shock and ignite immunity. My DeX usually isn't that high, so the increased damage from it would be pretty soft I think.

Am I missing something here?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires