[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

1. The shock and ignite immunities are a big deal in terms of survivability - and shock immunity lets you use Vinktar (17% more dps for ele pen version) without a grounding flask.

2. On a low budget, a 15% attribute coil is quite cheap and better than any other budget option once you are higher on int. E.g. I am at 1805 int right now.

3. On a high budget, a 15% coil corrupted with 6% int / str or dex is only a bit less dps and ES than a mirror elder crystal belt. And still gives you those immunities.
"
mintu a écrit :
1. The shock and ignite immunities are a big deal in terms of survivability - and shock immunity lets you use Vinktar (17% more dps for ele pen version) without a grounding flask.

2. On a low budget, a 15% attribute coil is quite cheap and better than any other budget option once you are higher on int. E.g. I am at 1805 int right now.

3. On a high budget, a 15% coil corrupted with 6% int / str or dex is only a bit less dps and ES than a mirror elder crystal belt. And still gives you those immunities.

Double corrupt discipline aura effect 6% Inc int + str would be hot

Guy with a 17% disc 5% int 5% str up on poe trade in legion now for a mirror haha
"
Fhenoix a écrit :
"
mintu a écrit :

Double corrupt discipline aura effect 6% Inc int + str would be hot

Guy with a 17% disc 5% int 5% str up on poe trade in legion now for a mirror haha

You will find that even a single corrupted one is quite comparable to a mirror elder crystal belt in standard (and yes, an ideal one exists with 12% attributes and t1 int and WED).

This is far, far cheaper:
Does anyone know how the Templar keystone corruption that gives Armour from mana works?

Seems like notable corruptions are ideal for this build.

Keystone I'm talking about is:
Templar keystone Power of Purpose 80% of Maximum Mana is Converted to twice that much Armour
(Comes from Militant Faith when sacrificed in the name of "Avarius")

(Do we lose 80% of our mana here in terms of calculation for clarity watchers eye to gain 18% max mana as es? Or is this kind of reserving mana?

Smite the Heretical 10% chance to inflict Lightning Exposure on Hit if you have at least 150 Devotion

Martyr's Might 5% additional Physical Damage Reduction while you have at least 150 Devotion

Intolerance of Sin +1% to all maximum Resistances if you have at least 150 Devotion

Thoughts and Prayers Gain 5% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while you have at least 150 Devotion

Eternal keystone Supreme Decadence Life Recovery from Flasks also applies to Energy Shield
30% less Life Recovery from Flasks

Eternal keystone Supreme Grandstanding Nearby Allies and Enemies Share Charges with you
Enemies Hitting you have 10% chance to gain an Endurance, Frenzy or Power Charge

I mean we don't really care if enimies have power/end frenzy charges do we (if we are tanky enough

Eternal has potention as well 80% Inc lightning damage 80% Inc projectile damage 30% Inc max mana 3 notable corruptions give +50% to a specific resist (fire/cold/lightning) maybe open up suffix slots on gear for strength?? Gain an endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently, and 10% Inc damage per endurance charge as well as 15% attack speed. 4% Inc es per power charge etc
Karui keystone Tempered by War 50% of Cold and Lightning Damage taken as Fire Damage
50% less Cold Resistance
50% less Lightning Resistance

With 25% less from incandescent heart and even less from immortal call couldn't we concentrate hard on fire resist and be way more tanky
"
Fhenoix a écrit :
Karui keystone Tempered by War 50% of Cold and Lightning Damage taken as Fire Damage
50% less Cold Resistance
50% less Lightning Resistance

With 25% less from incandescent heart and even less from immortal call couldn't we concentrate hard on fire resist and be way more tanky

You can try using something like Ruby, Purity of Fire and Arctic armour, if you can justify the 100% more armor resist requirements and still have enough reserved mana.

Sounds way too difficult to pull off.
Look at previous page eternal corrupts some notables to add 50% resist in a single element cold/light/fire. We could use this to fix the less cold/light res.

If we would even need that with 35% less elemental damage taken from immortal call 25% less from incandescent heart, and 50% less from keystone wouldn't the remaining cold/lightning damage be negligible? 110% less.

Still not sure if this would make us immune to cold/light during immortal call or just reduce by a little more than half.
Any thoughts on molten shell vs immortal call? It seems like even without investing in armor molten shell could compete with immortal call. And vaal molten shell is damn nice, maybe even better than vaal discipline.

"
1nfest a écrit :
Any thoughts on molten shell vs immortal call? It seems like even without investing in armor molten shell could compete with immortal call. And vaal molten shell is damn nice, maybe even better than vaal discipline.

Depends on your gear level. At lower gear levels with higher armor, MS is quite powerful. Once you are sitting at 15k ES with combined regen+leech of 5k/sec, the flat reduction from MS is just not that much compared to IC. As jugg, you will get the endurance charges back before IC is done.

I am not that deep into Delve yet (600), but I just did Aul at 570 with ele pen, extra ele damage, onslaught, and crit - and found that IC triggered at just the right times to keep me from dying to bursts. I barely had to dodge anything.

"
mintu a écrit :
"
1nfest a écrit :

Depends on your gear level. At lower gear levels with higher armor, MS is quite powerful. Once you are sitting at 15k ES with combined regen+leech of 5k/sec, the flat reduction from MS is just not that much compared to IC. As jugg, you will get the endurance charges back before IC is done.

I am not that deep into Delve yet (600), but I just did Aul at 570 with ele pen, extra ele damage, onslaught, and crit - and found that IC triggered at just the right times to keep me from dying to bursts. I barely had to dodge anything.

Hi Mintu just wanted to thank you for sharing your PoB a few posts ago. I am using a different Rumi's than you but the block build is still super tanky. I had my first Shaper kill in HC on this character and it was sloppy as fuck. I got hit with slam and kept chugging.

I have a meager 7.5k ES with league gear and I can't even imagine what it feels like with double that...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires