[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
pbrayer a écrit :
"
mintu a écrit :
"
1nfest a écrit :
Any thoughts on molten shell vs immortal call? It seems like even without investing in armor molten shell could compete with immortal call. And vaal molten shell is damn nice, maybe even better than vaal discipline.

Depends on your gear level. At lower gear levels with higher armor, MS is quite powerful. Once you are sitting at 15k ES with combined regen+leech of 5k/sec, the flat reduction from MS is just not that much compared to IC. As jugg, you will get the endurance charges back before IC is done.

I am not that deep into Delve yet (600), but I just did Aul at 570 with ele pen, extra ele damage, onslaught, and crit - and found that IC triggered at just the right times to keep me from dying to bursts. I barely had to dodge anything.

Hi Mintu just wanted to thank you for sharing your PoB a few posts ago. I am using a different Rumi's than you but the block build is still super tanky. I had my first Shaper kill in HC on this character and it was sloppy as fuck. I got hit with slam and kept chugging.

I have a meager 7.5k ES with league gear and I can't even imagine what it feels like with double that...

My recent addition also adds a 6% blind on hit abyss jewel. We attack at 9-10aps, so it keeps bosses blinded as well for a 50% multiplicative mitigation vs attacks.
"
pbrayer a écrit :

I have a meager 7.5k ES with league gear and I can't even imagine what it feels like with double that...

How does the character feel in league? Damage ok? I guess defense is still pretty good. Currently I'm leveling my char and was wondering how it was doing without all the Standard Legue gear.
"
rainmeadow a écrit :
"
pbrayer a écrit :

How does the character feel in league? Damage ok? I guess defense is still pretty good. Currently I'm leveling my char and was wondering how it was doing without all the Standard Legue gear.

Legion content is kind of rippy but it is for almost every build this league. If you're in HC I really wouldn't recommend doing the content on this build in higher tiers unless you're ok losing your character. If you're in SC this is tankier than most, but I would maybe recommend taking iron reflexes / vaal MS instead of going block because some Legion mobs have a fuck ton of phys where if you don't block it you're gonna get bopped.

Damage is great, even though Bladeflurry is bugged I still use it for single target because as mintu mentioned, Reave is lacking in single target DPS on higher map bosses. Yellow maps and below Reave is just fine though.

I do around 300-400k dmg on a 5L with BF so yeah damage is good.

Idk if they fixed BF at patch 3.7.2 but before it was broken (literally unplayable). So far I am playing with good old MS (ofc I can feel the difference with prelegion one damage wise), but it still competitive (especially for delving), and much more comfortable to use comparing to BF or Reave. My PoB numbers are about 135k per projectile with 5link (assuming PoB doesn't take in account Multistrike and/or Ancestral call), and I have 7 projectiles at each impact point with ability to overlap (still lacking +2 MS projectiles Helmet enchant). Now I am at 12k ES, with 0.15/0.13 multiplayer for incoming phys/elemental damage with mediocre gear (I am not relaying on blocks/evades because those will not save you from oneshots). I am feeling so tanky, and can do any tier map (guards too) even with damage mods. Ofc legion activation is not a strong side of MS, so you must stick with smth else if your main goal is monoliths. As for me - my main goal is delve and MS fits perfect for it. Ofc I am at 230 depth only now, but I will reach 600 in few days and will report here how it goes.
Dernière édition par XKent, le 21 juin 2019 12:30:45
Hi guys,

are you able to make second challenge (150 legion kills) solo without problems? With BF, or better with reave, or different class?
Which Pantheon's are you guys using? Still Arakaali + X?
Dernière édition par rainmeadow, le 23 juin 2019 04:00:21
"
Lukhar a écrit :
Hi guys,

are you able to make second challenge (150 legion kills) solo without problems? With BF, or better with reave, or different class?

As for me, no I am not. BF still not working as intended in many cases, especially for legion activation. But it working better overall after patch 3.7.2. Now I am using BF in delve at depth 350 and damage against yellows (solotarget) is great. Ofc sometimes it not working good due some kind of bug, but it looks like BF behavior depends alot from connection quality..
Ok, finally switched to final gear (for now). Vaal Reave seems to work best for me, however I feel really squishy in Red Maps (currently sitting at 7K ES). Could anyone take a look at my build and show me where I could improve? Running Solaris + Ralakesh (without any upgrades atm).
Dernière édition par rainmeadow, le 23 juin 2019 20:41:07
"
rainmeadow a écrit :
Ok, finally switched to final gear (for now). Vaal Reave seems to work best for me, however I feel really squishy in Red Maps (currently sitting at 7K ES). Could anyone take a look at my build and show me where I could improve? Running Solaris + Ralakesh (without any upgrades atm).

Pretty much everything could be improved and that should be obvious, so I'd probably say what I personally think would be some non-obvious changes to make.

1. Get more and better jewels
2. Utmost might isn't worth traveling to, especially since it's still bugged as far as I know, so respec from that part of the tree (Up until Warrior's Blood)
3. Get Shaper's Touch with Elemental Weakness corruption, it's a huge quality of life improvement, especially when fighting Legion mobs
4. Fix your resistences and drop Purity of Elements to respect out of the aura nodes
5. Replace one of your flasks with Jade Flask, it should be like 30% increased chance to evade

Things like more int, watcher's eye, shaped amulet, atziri's reflection and general better gearing should be obvious. You'll still be gaining a lot with each level as this build really is skill point hungry.
"
GenocYda a écrit :
"
rainmeadow a écrit :

Pretty much everything could be improved and that should be obvious, so I'd probably say what I personally think would be some non-obvious changes to make.

1. Get more and better jewels
2. Utmost might isn't worth traveling to, especially since it's still bugged as far as I know, so respec from that part of the tree (Up until Warrior's Blood)
3. Get Shaper's Touch with Elemental Weakness corruption, it's a huge quality of life improvement, especially when fighting Legion mobs
4. Fix your resistences and drop Purity of Elements to respect out of the aura nodes
5. Replace one of your flasks with Jade Flask, it should be like 30% increased chance to evade

Things like more int, watcher's eye, shaped amulet, atziri's reflection and general better gearing should be obvious. You'll still be gaining a lot with each level as this build really is skill point hungry.

Thanks for the input, already respecced a little and bought new jewels. Also obtained corrupted Shaper's Touch gloves. Now I can work towards my Watcher's Eye and general item improvements. Hopefully I'll be able to complete my 6L fairly soon, this will also be a bump in DPS I guess.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires