[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
mintu a écrit :
Grizzly, it's also worth considering the value of using a non-channeled skill with shock as an alternative to BF. It didn't make sense before, but is viable with the new high variance supports. It won't help with deep delve bosses, but it will help on the rest of Delve and on every non-deep-Delve boss.

Some napkin math:

1. Target HP
Uber Elder has 18mil hp, and the tree has 10% shock effect for an effective HP of 16.2mil.

2. Damage per hit
With my POB and buffs up (not counting shock), the lightning damage component of each hit with Reave is 21-223k on average. Removing the way Ruthless is computed (1.45 multiplier), this leaves us with a base of 14-154k lightning damage per hit.

Every 3rd blow on a multistrike gets a 2x multiplier.
Every 3rd multistrike gets a 3x multiplier.
We are doing 7-9aps.

This means that once per second, we will have a lightning hit of 84-924k. Shock lasts 2 seconds - so we can expect to average higher than the midpoint, let's very conservatively say 1 500k hit every 2 seconds.

We are therefore consistently applying a 3% life shock even to shaper/elder, or 15% more dps. The dps boost is much higher on delve rares, and has been noticeable.

Anecdotally, I've noticed an increase in clear speed by replacing Elemental Focus and running Multistrike + Ruthless.

There are so many ifs its actually painful. We basically don't have shock chance, so we would have to crit. The damage roll would have to be high with that crit and we would lose damage bu removing elemental focus in the first place. At the same time, build still reaches 3-4m shaper dps with blade flurry, so at this point it's actually better to have consistent damage output. Lastly, vinktar's already shocks for 10%, so you would barely get anything out of it, if anything at all.

I agree that it's easier to get higher shock values now, but i think it's far from viable for this build

Really good point about the Vinktar and the shock chance. I forgot the key part about needing to crit in my math - too used to playing crit builds where it's not an issue. At 8.7% crit and 5% additional shock chance from Holy Dominion, this does become useless for higher HP bosses due to losing 10% from Vinktar and 5% from the difference between Ruthless and Elemental Focus.
I've yet to manage a good Clarity watcher's, but I think both of these would be plenty good?

Not running purity currently, but may end up having to if I end up swapping gems and rings.

I had curse on hit combo connected to herald of thunder but it isn't working with cyclone or blade flurry right now. Hoping it's just a bug.
Dernière édition par DixonBush, le 14 juin 2019 20:48:47
Does anyone have a POB updated for non legacy blade flurry?
I've just come back after 6 months.

So the Utmost Intellect node seems like a huge buff to the build. It even cancels out the ES nerf while giving a ton of damage.

Blade Flurry got nerfed. I never liked that skill anyways, but what is meta now? Should i take cyclone?

"
jtekco a écrit :

https://pastebin.com/FPbvtLT7

This is the best i could come up with so far. Changed pulverize to fortify, less attack speed might be annoying, aoe should be huge anyway. Also fortify on main ability should feel nice

Atziri's reflection not needed of course, stronger option than before tho (dense fossils nerf + it actually provides a decent amount of evasion)

Overall i'm very happy with the results, build should still feel insanely strong. New videos will be up this/next week guys

Also i still have no idea what these new jewels can do, they can make us even stronger, will have to test a lot
"
SirCobraXI a écrit :
I've just come back after 6 months.

So the Utmost Intellect node seems like a huge buff to the build. It even cancels out the ES nerf while giving a ton of damage.

Blade Flurry got nerfed. I never liked that skill anyways, but what is meta now? Should i take cyclone?

Blade Flurry should be the best option now. I already did 100 with it, so I wanted to try something else. Reave felt a bit clunky, so I'm currently doing cyclone. The AoE is okay, but not that good. I really would need to get better gear, especially MS boots, to get closer to its full potential. It probably is fine to run as cyclone, but I'd probably still advice going for BF instead, though you can naturally play whatever you want. Maybe I'm just building it incorrectly though.
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
jtekco a écrit :

https://pastebin.com/FPbvtLT7

This is the best i could come up with so far. Changed pulverize to fortify, less attack speed might be annoying, aoe should be huge anyway. Also fortify on main ability should feel nice

Atziri's reflection not needed of course, stronger option than before tho (dense fossils nerf + it actually provides a decent amount of evasion)

Overall i'm very happy with the results, build should still feel insanely strong. New videos will be up this/next week guys

Also i still have no idea what these new jewels can do, they can make us even stronger, will have to test a lot

When they patch Utmost Might 8% increased strength to correctly convert to 8% increased intelligence via brute force solution do you think its worth picking up and putting another brute force solution at the jewel socket by the +1 max endurance charge?

Also how much does elemental penetration benefit us for boss and rare killing.

Since we are using pure talent jewel we could potentially pick up damage penetrates 5% elemental resistances for 3 points. By taking 2 10+ strength nodes and the templar start node +14 life 20% mana regen. those two strength nodes are actually in radius for brute force solution as well.
Dernière édition par Fhenoix, le 15 juin 2019 16:15:35
"
When they patch Utmost Might 8% increased strength to correctly convert to 8% increased intelligence via brute force solution do you think its worth picking up and putting another brute force solution at the jewel socket by the +1 max endurance charge?

Didn't test, probably still not a good option, 2 far away

"
Since we are using pure talent jewel we could potentially pick up damage penetrates 5% elemental resistances for 3 points. By taking 2 10+ strength nodes and the templar start node +14 life 20% mana regen. those two strength nodes are actually in radius for brute force solution as well.

Good option but there is nothing to sacrifice, other passives are better/crucial

New PoB again
https://pastebin.com/cyELqGZp

More es and phys damage reduction
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"

"

Good option but there is nothing to sacrifice, other passives are better/crucial

New PoB again

I noticed this is barely cold-capped with full charges and Wise Oak up. One benefit for going for Utmost Might could be picking up a fair bit of resist along the way. What you would lose for those points, you would also lose by giving up jewel suffixes to cap resists.
"
mintu a écrit :
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"

"

New PoB again

I noticed this is barely cold-capped with full charges and Wise Oak up. One benefit for going for Utmost Might could be picking up a fair bit of resist along the way. What you would lose for those points, you would also lose by giving up jewel suffixes to cap resists.

This is with very bad resistances on both rings and helmet, res will be easily doable, as you said more res can be obtained on jewels too. We need to sacrifce that to get arctic armour + blood and sand

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires