[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Is there any advantage of using whirtling blades over shield charge?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Marchosiae a écrit :
Is there any advantage of using whirtling blades over shield charge?

Personally I find WB faster for clear speed - but shield charge is much more reliable for Fortify uptime. WB has a large minimal travel distance while shield charge is easier to use on a boss without repositioning.
Hi all, thanks to op for build, really liking it so far.
Need an expert to advise which way to go next.
Gear wise i realize my shield is a relic but it really helps with resistances but if you think it is bad then sure i will get another.
Otherwise i think just a few more levels and build is done - your thoughts?
And thanks for any input.
"
EDMOSES a écrit :
Hi all, thanks to op for build, really liking it so far.
Need an expert to advise which way to go next.
Gear wise i realize my shield is a relic but it really helps with resistances but if you think it is bad then sure i will get another.
Otherwise i think just a few more levels and build is done - your thoughts?
And thanks for any input.

I'd say change boots for good rares and work on corruptions (weapon, belt)
Really enjoying this build, ty.

I'm a newer, casual player so forgive me if my questions are dumb.

1. Wrath has flat damage for attacking and lightning damage for casting. As I understand it, we don't have any casting lightning damage, so the only boost is the 16-248 lightning damage to attacks, right?
2. How do you use convocation? I mean, I assume the point of it is to lower boss resistances while punching away but the time it takes to cast instead of auto attacking seems to reduce dps. Is it something my Ancestral Protector can use?
3. Similar question, is my Ancestral Protector using the Frenzy or am I using it to build frenzy charges?
4. Where Emporer's Mastery Pristmatic Jewel is I swapped it with a Wildfire Jewel and added to the nearby strength nodes (2 extra nodes). I figured the 2 extra MS orbs would add significant damage.
5. Do I want evasion on this build? Some gear pieces I see have it but since I gain endurance charges and Immortal Call by being hit, do I even want to dodge?
6. I'm having trouble with resistances. I'm at 68% with Purity of Elements, but I see some people saying they don't use purity so they can have all the auras. Without it I'm at 32%. I can go high resist rings but that kills my dps.

I'm wondering if some of my issues are just low level (lvl 77). Thanks for any and all advice.
Thx for the build.
I was looking for a tanky build since i've started poe, and this is by far the tankiest build i've played so far, and the clear speed is ok ( using reave for clear / bf for bosses )
So far i've seen i can tank 3 shaper balls in row - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGxluCoFn8&feature=youtu.be and had no real troubles at delve 700 +

So thx again :)

I'm a very casual player, trying to take this build seriously with the help of my Husband? He has given me a great baseline gear set, now I'm trying to improve it to show what I can do. Can I get a gear check for what I should be spending my exalt on? I've found a few now between currency drops and selling stuff and trying to figure out where I go next.
https://youtu.be/guSE0XA68LI
just killed aul at 759 as Bf, 3 fails too till i realise i cannot mitigate the explosions without taste of hate +foritify
also dezactivated clarity by mistake, when i weapon swap, cause BF animation stuck
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 5 mai 2019 08:58:57
"
Tailesveng a écrit :
I'm a very casual player, trying to take this build seriously with the help of my Husband? He has given me a great baseline gear set, now I'm trying to improve it to show what I can do. Can I get a gear check for what I should be spending my exalt on? I've found a few now between currency drops and selling stuff and trying to figure out where I go next.

Your items and jewels are not bad at all, save currency for big upgrades (like 350es 50+int helmet) and work on corruptions on your gear
I just threw this build together on a level 92 since I had most gear on hand plus a free passive tree reset. Damage looks like it can reach good levels, but I can only get a little over 6k ES. I had to prune the passive tree for level 92, and I don't know if I did that well or not.

Looking at helms, shields, amulets, rings and even boots, I see that the pricing of significant ES upgrades with at least some resists quickly goes into 10s of exalts on standard.

I don't imagine it will survive well at 6K ES, and any of those upgrades far exceed my budget. This build looked interesting, and I will probably give it at least a brief try, but I'll probably have to move on to something else I can afford. Disappointing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires