[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
satoor a écrit :
hey guys
i'm following this build and have some questions:
1-why we don't go for EE?i mean if we just add some cold and fire to attacks it should works right?

like this

2-why not EO? we can use Shield Charge to proc it and it gives us 40% MORE ele damage that is so nice!

3-how much BF benefits from attack speed? because when i get the skilltree nodes that have att speed.i don't see any change in tooltip dps!!

and here wants to thanks larsahh_ that i got the idea of -mana cost of skills on ring from him,really helped me.actually before that my damage was so crap and i didn't know why that is since i wasn't familiar with BF skill.

and special thanks to creator of this build grizzly40!
i'm at 82 and can do t10-12 maps (haven't tried higher tier maps yet) and labs r easy too since we use regen and leech.

EE
If you hit a mob with 2 or 3 sources of elemental damage all at once, the resistance for those 2 or 3 types are increased all at once. Taking EE would reduce damage because you would give the mobs resistance to lightning - or when using that ring - to fire, cold and lightning.

EO
EO is already part of this build. EO will proc whenever any attack crits and will go off much more often with your main attack than with shield charge.

BF Tooltip
The tooltip does not take into account attack speed.
i thought if i hit with fire/cold/light alltogather then enemies get -25% res to fire/cold and light damage!seems i'm wrong.

seems u r right EO is part of build and i haven't noticed!

thanks for the reply.
"
satoor a écrit :
i thought if i hit with fire/cold/light alltogather then enemies get -25% res to fire/cold and light damage!seems i'm wrong.

seems u r right EO is part of build and i haven't noticed!

thanks for the reply.

>> thanks for the reply.
My pleasure.

This thread is frequented by many knowledgeable players willing to answer questions.
what about the shield apep's supremacy and the helmet the vertex for this build?

btw is it a problem if i have a 300 es helmet and a 400 es shield and 200 es boots but without an int roll and with res + accuracy instead?

how big is the dmg difference between bf, ms and ms with 2 proj enchant?
Dernière édition par Freya98, le 1 févr. 2019 07:32:47
"
XulaZ a écrit :
Should i buy Astramentis?

its likfe 1.5 ex with a decent roll ( 105+ all attributes)

i can buy it but would make me short on cash....

is it really good for this build?

i have a amulet rare that gives:
20% max ES
30 int
20 all attributes
46 max ES
44% lightning resist
0.7 damage leech to mana

wich one u think its better?

thank you for the help!

Anyone experienced can help out? I ask cause Astraments is a big investment for me, so if it won't be decent a upgrade I would prefer not buying it for now

Thank you very much again :)
"
XulaZ a écrit :
"
XulaZ a écrit :
Should i buy Astramentis?

its likfe 1.5 ex with a decent roll ( 105+ all attributes)

i can buy it but would make me short on cash....

is it really good for this build?

i have a amulet rare that gives:
20% max ES
30 int
20 all attributes
46 max ES
44% lightning resist
0.7 damage leech to mana

wich one u think its better?

thank you for the help!

Anyone experienced can help out? I ask cause Astraments is a big investment for me, so if it won't be decent a upgrade I would prefer not buying it for now

I recommend that you download Path of Building at this URL:
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Once you download this program, import your character.

Then, make sure that the skill that's shown for damage is the skill that you are using.

Finally, compare your DPS and ES with your current gear versus your DPS with an Astramentis.

People on this thread can answer your question - but you'll be waiting for an answer - and maybe your post will be missed.

Whereas with Path of Building you can answer your own question - without relying on anyone else.

At first, Path of Building may be confusing to use. So be prepared to invest a bit of time to understand how it works and to get used to its user interface.

The time you invest into learning how this program works is well worth your time.
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 1 févr. 2019 08:55:54
"
XulaZ a écrit :

You could always try chaos spamming a ilvl 81 Shaped Agate Amulet.

Look for high flat attribute rolls, %increased attributes, and 1% damage per 15 Intelligence.
Dernière édition par Gref, le 1 févr. 2019 13:03:53
"
Gref a écrit :
"
XulaZ a écrit :

You could always try chaos spamming a ilvl 81 Shaped Agate Amulet.

Look for high flat attribute rolls, %increased attributes, and 1% damage per 15 Intelligence.

Thank you and everyone,

Usually for a decent roll, how many chaos u need to roll? I usually have a really bad rng hahaha
"
XulaZ a écrit :
Thank you and everyone,

Usually for a decent roll, how many chaos u need to roll? I usually have a really bad rng hahaha

I've used over 1K chaos trying to get close. I chaos rolled my current amulet after a failed Astramentis double corrupt.
Dernière édition par Gref, le 1 févr. 2019 15:02:46
Very nice build, Uber Elder Deathless done, BF Version.

I have a Shaper's Glove with double corruption, 2+ to AOE Gems and 2+ to duration gems, my Vaal Discipline became lvl 24. Nice upgrade.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires