[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

A second league, a second great time with this build, except SSF this time.
Just hit 100 today.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lydrica/characters?characterName=CupsAndBalls

Spoiler

Time to reroll !
Dernière édition par Lydrica, le 31 janv. 2019 11:02:37
How did you manage to go SSF with this build ?
I mean, you need some uniques I've never drop a single time in 4 leagues.

Is there a secret path in SSF to drop what you need or did I miss something ? :p
"
Leverdatre a écrit :
How did you manage to go SSF with this build ?
I mean, you need some uniques I've never drop a single time in 4 leagues.

Is there a secret path in SSF to drop what you need or did I miss something ? :p

Started as life based molten strike with tabula until I crafted an Elder Helm
Spoiler

Completed Atlas and farmed Shaper until Dying sun droped (18 Shapers).
Meanwhile, spawn Elder as often as possible until belt drops, idealy on white maps so that the loot pool is reduced to gloves and belt.
While farming, I was spamming chaos recipe to afford breach on every single map to build up Esh Breachstone. Made a mistake by upgrading my first Esh breachstone (Rank 2 It That Fled) and wiped on the boss which is cancer for melee. Had more luck couple of days later and drop HoTM + Blessing on a normal Esh.
Most tricky piece for me was chest that I blew 1800 chance orbs on until beast craft randomly gave it to me (Body Armour), approx 3500 fuse to 6Link it.
And voilà.

Droped a total of 21 Ex, 20 Divines and 8 Annul on my journey to 100.
Dernière édition par Lydrica, le 31 janv. 2019 12:42:53
My profile is open now. So can some one take a look and see what have whent wrong seens i can not have the. wrath, vaal discipline, purity of elements, enlighten (preferably lvl 4) And Wrath lvl1. So i can have all 4 on mee :)

U're are also more then wellcome to PM mee in game :) Most time on just afk for selling/looking afther my baby :)
Dernière édition par AngelofDeath2121, le 1 févr. 2019 00:19:59
"
AngelofDeath2121 a écrit :
wrath, vaal discipline, purity of elements, enlighten (preferably lvl 4) And Clarity. I can not do so i can have all 4 op at the same time. Need help here :)

Profile is set to private.

Shouldn't have mana reservation problems if your Enlighten is Level 5.
"
Lydrica a écrit :

Started as life based molten strike with tabula until I crafted an Elder Helm

[...]

Droped a total of 21 Ex, 20 Divines and 8 Annul on my journey to 100.

I guess you farm your tabula on aqueduct or watterway.

But a armor chest did you chance on while trying to get your IH ?

I'm considering trying to go in SSF, but I uterly bad at making my own build. What build could I start with ? ?
Dernière édition par Leverdatre, le 31 janv. 2019 17:46:13
Should i buy Astramentis?

its likfe 1.5 ex with a decent roll ( 105+ all attributes)

i can buy it but would make me short on cash....

is it really good for this build?

i have a amulet rare that gives:
20% max ES
30 int
20 all attributes
46 max ES
44% lightning resist
0.7 damage leech to mana

wich one u think its better?

thank you for the help!
Hey there would anybody mind looking at my character and maybe assessing possible upgrades?
It’s BEEZYPEEZY on betrayal Sc.

Thanks
hey guys
i'm following this build and have some questions:
1-why we don't go for EE?i mean if we just add some cold and fire to attacks it should works right?

like this

2-why not EO? we can use Shield Charge to proc it and it gives us 40% MORE ele damage that is so nice!

3-how much BF benefits from attack speed? because when i get the skilltree nodes that have att speed.i don't see any change in tooltip dps!!

and here wants to thanks larsahh_ that i got the idea of -mana cost of skills on ring from him,really helped me.actually before that my damage was so crap and i didn't know why that is since i wasn't familiar with BF skill.

and special thanks to creator of this build grizzly40!
i'm at 82 and can do t10-12 maps (haven't tried higher tier maps yet) and labs r easy too since we use regen and leech.
"
ayyubeezy a écrit :
Hey there would anybody mind looking at my character and maybe assessing possible upgrades?
It’s BEEZYPEEZY on betrayal Sc.

Thanks

You can probably get another Helm with the Blood Rage/Blade Flurry Enchant with
320+ ES and probably a Cyclopean coil with %increaed int and str corruption

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires