[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Ugh. Is there a guide on making that multimod amulet? I've made some of the most popular multicraft items being done this league with little issue, but this amulet seems like a currency black hole. Out of 5000 alterations (about 5ex), I've had 5-6 Damage per 15 Intelligence and 2-3 %increase attributes. Never both at the same time.

And even if I do manage to hit both, I still have to risk ruining it with an annulment orb :/
Dernière édition par bewsii, le 2 févr. 2019 06:51:52
HI! Great Guide, best character I've ever made (with the greatest investment though). I am pretty much done with the gearing, I'll only add another jewel at lvl 95. If you have any suggestions to get better please please please let me know.
This is my gear, for the jewels check my character, they are pretty much all 4 properties :)
Thanks!!!

Feeling abit crazy here
look what i made today:
"
hankinsohl a écrit :
Need advise to increase my DPS please. Just tried Uber Elder in HC and got them to 50%, but DPS is lacking and I had to stop the fight.

Budget: 4 ex and 300c

Helm enchantment +2 is no option.

Maybe change the passive tree?

Char: Durza_plays_howa

Thank you.

Nevermind, changed the tree and got him :)

Thx 4 build!

Out of curiosity what have you changed in the tree?

Looks like he pathed to Point Blank.

Yes, I pathed down to point blank after checking Dan's tree and trying it out in PoB. I lost 600 ES, but DPS increased from 180k to 330k per ball.
Dernière édition par Durza1985, le 2 févr. 2019 07:52:17
Dont you guys prefer Whirling Blades instead of Shield Charge, as movement skill? shield charge seens so slow...
Dernière édition par XulaZ, le 2 févr. 2019 09:05:36
Finally managed to geat the gear I needed to go LowLife so I switched to it today. Still not sure about gem/couple auras but DPS and clearspeed skyrocketed. I'd like to fit in Aspectt of the spider somehow so I'll keep tinkering. I gave up lot of survivability but dying at 100 doesn't really matter at all for me!

Anyway for those interested check my profile. The key items to make it work for me were Shavronnes, +2 MS Crown of Eyes, Atziri's Reflection to be curse immune and fit in Dying Sun.

I'll come back in couple days and write more thoughts about it.
why CWDT cant summon the toten protecton even it its levels are in sync?
Hey there,

Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me how to go about upgrading? I'm doing just fine in yellow maps but once I hit red the DPS really slows down. I just switched to this build today and cheaply as possible, I'm enjoying the tankiness of it (even at 7.6k ES) and can map fairly well up to a point. I know I didn't buy any of the optimal gear but I would love to know what to upgrade first to get the most DPS. A general order of things to upgrade would be awesome so please check out my profile.

I have about 3.5 EX to spend at the moment. Any help is seriously appreciated as I am fairly new to the game!
where do your jewels for pure talent and brute force go???
"
XulaZ a écrit :
why CWDT cant summon the toten protecton even it its levels are in sync?

Cast When Damage Taken only works with spells. Look at the skill gem key words, at the tip of the gem display. If you don't see the word "Spell," CwDT won't work with it.

For example, in the case of Ancestral Protector, you'll see the keywords, "Totem," "Attack," and "Melee," at the top of the gem. Since the keywords do not include "Spell" - CwDT won't work with it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires