[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Hi again,

Could you please make a lv90 (all bandits killed) passive tree for this build and let me go from 90-100 from there? thanks

~
"
SharknadoPotato a écrit :
Hi again,

Could you please make a lv90 (all bandits killed) passive tree for this build and let me go from 90-100 from there? thanks

~

take his passive tree, remove 10 skill points from anywhere on it, and ta da!
What do you think about running a +29 es on hit watchers eye over the other discipline one for the MS build?
"
supersaiyajinjesus a écrit :
What do you think about running a +29 es on hit watchers eye over the other discipline one for the MS build?

ES/Clarity Watcher's Eye adds 1k+ ES in my experience so if you can do with out the extra ES, go for it.

There's some nutty 400+ helmets and shields so you could always make it up on those slots.
"
R.0.M.K.A a écrit :

can i use x2 howa for more dps instead of shield combined with high es regallia? i know that bonuses from chest is very strong here...but?

You will lose leech by removing incandescent heart (and you'll have to get it from another source), other than that sure. But honestly this chest can only be beaten by 30+ex vaal regalia's, imo
Loving the build atm!

This is my gear atm, i have a ton of upgrades available, but what should i focus next? corruptions on belt/weapon? crafting a shaper ammy?

On that topic, whats the best way to craft a shaper ammy for this build? just chaos spam and luck? alt/regal? or delve crafting? I'm very inexperienced with crafting sadly, so I'm not sure what is the best approach to this particular item.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par 1nfest, le 29 janv. 2019 22:29:54
Hi guys, I am kinda stuck in an awkward spot with low ES and low damage at lvl 84... In need of some serious help.

https://pastebin.com/hJ2RxTVT
"
Hi guys, I am kinda stuck in an awkward spot with low ES and low damage at lvl 84... In need of some serious help.

https://pastebin.com/hJ2RxTVT

You're only level 84 so you're missing a lot of ES and Jewel sockets on the tree. Some versions of this build utilize up to 10 Jewel sockets which provide a ton of flat ES.

You can easily get 300+ ES on your helm and shield.

Get a better amulet. Use Astramentis as a placeholder if needed.

Finish leveling, flipping, and corrupting your skill gems.

Get a max mana gained as ES Watcher's Eye.
Could this build be done on a Scion? I'm curious if I could run Slayer with Jugg ascendancy.
"
Could this build be done on a Scion? I'm curious if I could run Slayer with Jugg ascendancy.

You lose the freeze immunity there and a bit of endurance charges consistency for IC. You gain the leech and the culling strike, but you dont profit from the reflect immunity.

I wouuld probably go for Elementalist rather than Slayer here. Even maybe Pathfinder or Raider, or even Inquisitor I think benefits more than Slayer.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires