[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
XulaZ a écrit :
"
XulaZ a écrit :
Molten Strike needs to be 20%?
or just lvl 21? the extra fire damage makes difference? or the build is pretty much lightning damage? thank you!

Can anyone help me here? What you all think? 20% worth? Or a pure lvl 21 is better?

Thanks

You don't need quality at all. Level 21 is very good though, it decreases damage penalty on projectiles

"
Does conductivity work with Molten Strikes? I'm wanting to use something offensive rather than enfeeble.

It works, but elemental weakness is slightly better
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
XulaZ a écrit :
"
XulaZ a écrit :
or just lvl 21? the extra fire damage makes difference? or the build is pretty much lightning damage? thank you!

Can anyone help me here? What you all think? 20% worth? Or a pure lvl 21 is better?

Thanks

You don't need quality at all. Level 21 is very good though, it decreases damage penalty on projectiles

Thank you!
Really curious what's better, Pathing to point blank and getting like multistrike, or something. Or just going with the pointblank support.
"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
XulaZ a écrit :
"
XulaZ a écrit :

Thanks

"
Does conductivity work with Molten Strikes? I'm wanting to use something offensive rather than enfeeble.

It works, but elemental weakness is slightly better

Is it better than projectile weakness?
Hi, I wanted to try this build but what do take in your tree if you don't have any jewels with -% mana reserved corruption ?

My guess would be the Sovereignty node along with Leadership and Influence. But do you go for Charisma ?

Also what nodes do you drop when you switch around the lvl 70 since you do have all the points necessary for the lvl 100 tree ?
"
Confucius a écrit :

Is it better than projectile weakness?

No, but it knockbacks, some people dont like it
"
Deeznuts966666 a écrit :
Really curious what's better, Pathing to point blank and getting like multistrike, or something. Or just going with the pointblank support.

Would like to know that too!!

Thanks
"
XulaZ a écrit :
"
Deeznuts966666 a écrit :

Would like to know that too!!

Thanks

Pathing to Point Blank is inefficient - you'll end up losing some ES, resistances and the like - but you will end up with more DPS.

"
grizzly40 a écrit :
"
R.0.M.K.A a écrit :
If i catch this right, build using life regen converted to es almost ignoring leech plus without VP.

Soooooooooo how about no regen mode?

Leech is one of the most important aspects of this build. We leech 30% max es per second with perma arakaali pantheon

oh, my bad. well anyway that build looks amazing esply for my crabhands casual play style - just tank'n'click.

can i use x2 howa for more dps instead of shield combined with high es regallia? i know that bonuses from chest is very strong here...but?
Dernière édition par R.0.M.K.A, le 28 janv. 2019 22:34:58
Hello im currently running these
and last one is
but recently bought this one
and i wonder if cinderswallow is better than atziri or keep atziri as it is ?
IGN Dareiosh

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires