Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
GeistDawg a écrit :
If I have at least 1 CFE, then when I go into a t15 and use desecrate, it will have CFE's, correct? Regardless of the zone?

Exactly.
1 CFE spectre (yours or someone's else) is more than enough to add CFEs to this zone monsters pool and be able to summon their bodies with Desecrate.

Sometimes it may take long - if zone has wide variety of monsters and unlucky in spawning bodies. Few days ago some guy shared Shaper's realm and... God, I wasted a solid 10 mins just to resummon that damn 4 spectres ><
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF a écrit :
"
GeistDawg a écrit :
If I have at least 1 CFE, then when I go into a t15 and use desecrate, it will have CFE's, correct? Regardless of the zone?

Exactly.
1 CFE spectre (yours or someone's else) is more than enough to add CFEs to this zone monsters pool and be able to summon their bodies with Desecrate.

Sometimes it may take long - if zone has wide variety of monsters and unlucky in spawning bodies. Few days ago some guy shared Shaper's realm and... God, I wasted a solid 10 mins just to resummon that damn 4 spectres ><

Ahhh ok. Thanks for bearing with me.

I just grabbed some Spec's from t15 and yeah. They're nuts.
IGN: Constantly Changing
Just did Uber Elder... 1 death that should have not happened ( did not have my movement gem slotted DUH ).

This was using MOM and dual wand. More than enough dps even with skills not maxed. I did run zealotry for the hp regen. About 7200 ehp.

He also killed one of my specs and the golem... Grrrrr.

Going to respec out of MOM as soon as I can get the right jewels. No need till its worth it. MOM is a nice buffer early on.

NS
https://imgur.com/mZOsXs7
guessing these aren't the right fire eaters?
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
Dernière édition par lunaz, le 24 mars 2019 02:20:51
I think this is going to be my next build of the league. Need a end game boss farmer.
"
Yoluun a écrit :
I think this is going to be my next build of the league. Need a end game boss farmer.

just be aware this isn't a dedicated boss farming build. You can do all bosses but still have to do mechanics, dodge things and can't ignore boss abilities like real boss killer builds
"
lunaz a écrit :
https://imgur.com/mZOsXs7
guessing these aren't the right fire eaters?

This is not a Cannibal Fire-Eater at all - don't you see their name?
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
If you have the wand that triggers socked spells when you use a skill, will the abyss jewel line "Increased minion damage if you used a minion skill recently" proc? I noticed the thread creator has opt for a different line for most of their jewels.

EDIT: Nvm read the part of using convocation.
Dernière édition par rellish, le 24 mars 2019 09:53:47
Hi
I've been following this guide and have reached level 95, good gear, done almost all content in the game.
I have 3 suggestions for further improving the build:
1) +1 curse amulet combined with a flammability on hit ring. Since this build naturally gets so much resistance, it's very easy to find cheap +1 curse ammulets, it just needs to have life.
2) Using GMP + Faster projectiles with Cannibal fire-eaters. Their damage is so high you can afford the DPS loss of GMP while clearing maps. Plus, GMP works great with the Phantasms. This requires a white socket though, since GMP gets swaped out for elemental focus for harder bosses.
3) Getting the "Shock nearby enemies while focused" craft on a ring. This build doesn't get any source of shock, so this is a big DPS boost for short durations, tottaly worth a ring suffix.

Really nice build overall, both for bosses and clearing. Cheap to start and scales well into end-game. Can be a bit tricky for new players though, since minion mechanics are somewhat obscure.

stupid question. the 63% inc. firedamage are not working for our spectres am i right :)?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires