Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella a écrit :
>>> NEWS & UPDATES <<<
24 MARCH:
Added notes for using dual 50% auras under 'Gem Links'

(I hope this stops the questions...)

You know it won't... People are dumb.
"
evilmindcz a écrit :
BTW i have been experimencing some strange bug with spectres, anyone saw something similar? From time to time i can see i lost one of my cannibals, and that i have like some dog or skeleton instead. Its impossible that i would accidentaly use Raise Spectres, because i dont have it on toolbar and dont have mana for it anyway. Its getting rather annoying, when i need to raise 84 cannibals again. Just a minute ago it happened inside uber Atziri, so i lost portal and must do it with solar guards... :-(

But still deathless and with vaal challenge, thats how this build is good! :-)

Im sure this "bug" is spell echo when you are trying to summon your spectre. Take it out or it tries to summon two at once "echo"
"
Deklnu a écrit :
"
evilmindcz a écrit :
BTW i have been experimencing some strange bug with spectres, anyone saw something similar? From time to time i can see i lost one of my cannibals, and that i have like some dog or skeleton instead. Its impossible that i would accidentaly use Raise Spectres, because i dont have it on toolbar and dont have mana for it anyway. Its getting rather annoying, when i need to raise 84 cannibals again. Just a minute ago it happened inside uber Atziri, so i lost portal and must do it with solar guards... :-(

Im sure this "bug" is spell echo when you are trying to summon your spectre. Take it out or it tries to summon two at once "echo"

Nope, its not - as i wrote, it doesnt happend when i actually summon spectres, just changes over time.
"
evilmindcz a écrit :
"
Deklnu a écrit :
"
evilmindcz a écrit :

Nope, its not - as i wrote, it doesnt happend when i actually summon spectres, just changes over time.

Well, pretty sure, noone experienced the same.
Somehow, you are pressing "raise spectre" button and there is no other ways for that.
It's better just remove it from your active skill-bar.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF a écrit :

Well, pretty sure, noone experienced the same.
Somehow, you are pressing "raise spectre" button and there is no other ways for that.
It's better just remove it from your active skill-bar.

Well, must be language barrier, because i think i was pretty clear at my original post - i dont have it on toolbar and dont have mana for it anyway.
I know it sounds really weird... :-(
Be sure to remove the Spell Echo gem when you summon your spectres. If you don't, it'll raise a second, unintended spectre.
"
SilverWF a écrit :
"
GeistDawg a écrit :
because I have Shore-level CFEs.

Just resummon them at your t15 map (if their level is lower than 82 - area lvl of t15 maps) - problem solved.
And pls read summon section of the guide, Kayella did a really great job, trying to describe everything

Oh I did. I'm just not certain. If I have at least 1 CFE, then when I go into a t15 and use desecrate, it will have CFE's, correct? Regardless of the zone?

That's something I was confused about. But otherwise everything makes sense and the guide is great. I'm just a worrier.
IGN: Constantly Changing
"
evilmindcz a écrit :
"
Deklnu a écrit :
"
evilmindcz a écrit :

When you summon your spectres, REMOVE Spell Echo or that skill will animate TWO dead monsters, instead of 1. This is not a bug. This is an intentional mechanic that is working properly, as-is, and hasn't been broken in YEARS, if I am remembering right.

All summoners from the 2.X era will know this to heart.

-Lilly_Summons
Dernière édition par bvanharjr, le 23 mars 2019 22:30:38
Does anyone have the "Trigger Socketed Spells" craft available?
anyways, bookmarking this for tomorrow, I have an itch to play another summoner on SSFStandart. ^_^;

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires