Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella a écrit :
"
Therrom a écrit :
I tried Uber Elder twice now, and both times all my spectres just die which leaves me without any damage to continue.

Is there anything I'm missing? Should I use a Minion Resistance gem or something like that?

Minion res is probably the problem. A quick fix is replacing haste with purity of ice. Otherwise, you might need to get some minion res on jewels. Cobalt Jewels are good for capping minions res.

Minion position is quite important too. Shaper balls kill them just as well as they kill you. Make sure they don't stand in degens. Alway convocate behind Shaper when he's using his beam.

Lastly, don't try to stand and burst down Elder and Shaper. You need to make sure you're always kiting and killing space tentacles.

Just tried it again and finally succeeded with the second to last portal. But this time no spectre died, I just took more care of positioning them, instead of trying to rush.
Thanks for the advice!
Hi guys,
kayella, I saw that you've added a crafting section for the +1curse chest. You don't need ilvl 75+ for +1 curse. Mine is ilvl 68 and it's fine. I make so much damage that I don't need vaal summon skeletons...has anybody ideas what I can use instead of it?

Spoiler
Just did my 1-st Uber Elder...

...and it was eeeeeeasy!

Started playing 3 weeks ago, got serious not so long ago, the build is awesome and my favorite from what i tried so far.
Pretty sure will do this deathless with the build, coz deaths were form joke reasons. Will upd when get there :D

And all guardians give 0 problems at all.
Dernière édition par Tusk_Luv, le 23 mars 2019 15:09:52
"
ententrainor a écrit :
Hi guys,
kayella, I saw that you've added a crafting section for the +1curse chest. You don't need ilvl 75+ for +1 curse. Mine is ilvl 68 and it's fine. I make so much damage that I don't need vaal summon skeletons...has anybody ideas what I can use instead of it?

Spoiler

Thanks for the correction! I've updated the info.

To be honest, I can't think of anything else that is useful for the trigger. I just chose vaal skeletons for the body block. Maybe decoy totem???
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Dernière édition par kayella, le 23 mars 2019 15:21:44
"
Tusk_Luv a écrit :
Just did my 1-st Uber Elder...

...and it was eeeeeeasy!

Started playing 3 weeks ago, got serious not so long ago, the build is awesome and my favorite from what i tried so far.
Pretty sure will do this deathless with the build, coz deaths were form joke reasons. Will upd when get there :D

And all guardians give 0 problems at all.

Gratz! Deathless incoming.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Hey thanks for the guide. It's the first time I've tried Necro play since I started playing this game 1500 hours ago.

So I do have one question to add: Getting CFE from Shore. The ilvl is based off the zone, the level of gems. I'm wondering how long Shore ilvl CFE's will carry me into maps. I've pushed tier 10 with them no problems.

Should I wait until my gems are a higher level to push past tier 12? Are there other Spectres I can grab to supplement damage until I have ilvl 84 zones available to me?

Thanks for bearing with my questions, and again, thanks for the guide. You know your shit.
IGN: Constantly Changing
"
GeistDawg a écrit :
Hey thanks for the guide. It's the first time I've tried Necro play since I started playing this game 1500 hours ago.

So I do have one question to add: Getting CFE from Shore. The ilvl is based off the zone, the level of gems. I'm wondering how long Shore ilvl CFE's will carry me into maps. I've pushed tier 10 with them no problems.

Should I wait until my gems are a higher level to push past tier 12? Are there other Spectres I can grab to supplement damage until I have ilvl 84 zones available to me?

Thanks for bearing with my questions, and again, thanks for the guide. You know your shit.

I would just buy level 20 desecrate and lvl 20 (or 19)spectre gems. You can always sell your self-leveled gems later on
Dernière édition par Sttorr, le 23 mars 2019 16:31:12
"
GeistDawg a écrit :

I don’t know what’s this fuzz about high lvl spectres is about. Started league with the build and playing so far, never had any issues with damage or survivability of minions - just resummoning spectres once every 3-4 tiers climbing through atlas is more than enough, no need to get lvl86 zone to start mapping.
"
Triapka a écrit :
"
GeistDawg a écrit :

I don’t know what’s this fuzz about high lvl spectres is about. Started league with the build and playing so far, never had any issues with damage or survivability of minions - just resummoning spectres once every 3-4 tiers climbing through atlas is more than enough, no need to get lvl86 zone to start mapping.

Hey thanks for the response. The reason I had any questions anyway is that I've never played Spectres before. I'm just a little confused about ilvl and zoneage and gem level.

I actually am 91 and respec'd into this build so I do have t15's to run. I just dont want to open one up and lose my Spectres and map immediately because I have Shore-level CFEs.

So my hesitance made me ask for clarification.
IGN: Constantly Changing
"
GeistDawg a écrit :
because I have Shore-level CFEs.

Just resummon them at your t15 map (if their level is lower than 82 - area lvl of t15 maps) - problem solved.
And pls read summon section of the guide, Kayella did a really great job, trying to describe everything
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires