Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Is it possible to craft "one more curse" on this chest ? I still don't understand crafting system completely.
"

Can you give me some advices about mapping strategy ? Now I just run any maps a can get from other maps...and it's so borring and annoying cuz a lot of maps are B and C category...
"
old_nihilist a écrit :
Is it possible to craft "one more curse" on this chest ? I still don't understand crafting system completely.
"

Can you give me some advices about mapping strategy ? Now I just run any maps a can get from other maps...and it's so borring and annoying cuz a lot of maps are B and C category...

You can try poeaffix.net to see how many prefix/suffix your item has. In this case you should choose body armour - arnour/energy - then you can check which mods you have.
The easy way: You should download the poe-trade-makro. Then you have a shortcut to see mod-tiers of you chest. Just google it and make sure you've installed autohotkey.

In this case you have already 3 prefixes. +max life, +spectre, increased armour/energy shield. You can try to annul away one prefix, worst case would be to annul +1spectre. Give it a try if you want both, otherwise you have to look for another chest^^

"
tanteMYN a écrit :

stupid question. the 63% inc. firedamage are not working for our spectres am i right :)?

no. It isn't a minion mod. Minions are only buffed by minion-mods.
Dernière édition par ententrainor, le 24 mars 2019 11:11:55
If i left the game and came back again or i am die, should I re-raise the spectres on high maps/delve? Or spectres stay forever?
ah ty haha for some reason i thought they were all called 'cannibal'

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/File:Cannibal_Fire-eater.png
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress

I'm gonna assume this won't work with my Spectres, right?
IGN: Constantly Changing

Just want to share the beasty helmet am using since right now.

Thought about selling it, but remade my gloves and will probly use it now myself (also it's worth too much for 3rd week of league to sell it now :s)

I am at 0 unreserved mana (need to manage this via different sources) and I am still running 3 auras - Haste, Zealotry, Aspect of Avian (and i LOVE them) - and all my skills cost 0 mana due to:

The build is super duper awesome <3

Just wanted to go and add smth unique to it from my perspective and i love it even more coz put some of ideas that wanted to try as well now ^^
Dernière édition par Tusk_Luv, le 24 mars 2019 16:24:11
"
Tusk_Luv a écrit :

Thought about selling it, but remade my gloves and will probly use it now myself (also it's worth too much for 3rd week of league to sell it now :s)

I am at 0 unreserved mana (need to manage this via different sources) and I am still running 3 auras - Haste, Zealotry, Aspect of Avian (and i LOVE them) - and all my skills cost 0 mana due to:

The build is super duper awesome <3

Just wanted to go and add smth unique to it from my perspective and i love it even more coz put some of ideas that wanted to try as well now ^^

Can you share you gear and tree please?

I was wondering , Is Head Hunter belt a good addition to this build? or it wont affect us that much as far as clear speed/ bossing

what about survivability in the delve? will it help?
Dernière édition par Priyora, le 24 mars 2019 19:43:46
"
Priyora a écrit :

Can you share you gear and tree please?

I was wondering , Is Head Hunter belt a good addition to this build? or it wont affect us that much as far as clear speed/ bossing

what about survivability in the delve? will it help?

My profile is open so you can look there any time ;)

Also i don't think Headhunter fits good in the build, it's more for dmg from player builds
Just started the build; in generally really like summoners.

Have about 18 Ex to spend on it on the onset; trying to figure out the best way to spend.

Does it makes sense to skip the 6L Vis and automatically spend big on a 6L rare chest? Any suggestions on how to focus the spending?
"
Tusk_Luv a écrit :

Nice helm. Did you craft enchant or get it from lab? What's recommended if I want to craft a helm from scratch?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires