Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I'm not usually one to post gear because I never make anything crazy good, but I'm really happy with these boots I made last night

How usefull is headhunter for spectres?
How do i get zealotry and haste at the same time active when they take up 50% mana each?
"
Karathis a écrit :
How do i get zealotry and haste at the same time active when they take up 50% mana each?

Pick up mana reservation reduction on the tree or an item
Can I use Soulwick Unique Jewel to gain 2 more spectre? more damage?
"
nnh116 a écrit :
Can I use Soulwick Unique Jewel to gain 2 more spectre? more damage?

And did you read what the jewel do? ;)

Dernière édition par evilmindcz, le 21 mars 2019 15:52:02
Just re-speced a witch in standard I used to use with SG build so most of equipment was ready, however once so far into build i noticed the trigger mod.

Playing on standard on xbox and not played for year or so and having trouble finding out how to craft trigger mod on wand? If its not possible would this build still be as effective?

thanks.
"
kayella a écrit :
"
Chrius a écrit :
I thought I had to swap one for the other, and ended up using only freezing pulse on act 1.

This is correct. While Fireball deals more damage, Freezing pulse pierces enemies and makes it easier to kill monsters. It also chills (slows down) and possible freezes.

Yeah but what confused me a bit was that at the beginning of the act 2 guide it says to swap fireball for storm brand. So I'm guessing I should have been using both skills on act 1. After that I ended up getting Storm Brand with the same support skills I had on Freezing Pulse, and i'm using both.
What is the best way of sulphite farming ? should I buy 3 glinded sulphite scarabs and put them with high quantity T16 map ?
If I want to play the evasion build , do I need to change my gear / uniques or is it the same as standard build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires