[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

f**** hell, bought those 2 ele hit jewels for 3ex total in standard. f***** standard
can anyone here with help me to take a look why my damage is so low ? please .... I'm totally loss...

https://pastebin.com/Mm9RjWfZ
You almost 1 hit Hydra.....Good lord..
"
bitt_tb a écrit :
"
arospl a écrit :
I did a build , little different than yours , but uber elder / shaper / uber atziri / chayula / hogm completed on this build :)
Spoiler

How was Atziri with the chain hitting the mirror and the 1% reflect?

for last atziri you want to respec chain from ascendancy and change your call of the brotherhood for a sibyl's lament ring on left ring slot .

and for hogm , im just shoting 6l aoe ele hit , if i meet a uber tank on cast on block , im using balefire scorching ray on swap :)
Wouldn't Windripper still be good for clear? nice crit and atk spd, no quant bonus tho.
"
yslgames86 a écrit :
is taming ring really bad ? I have never seen anyone using it

Taming is a pretty good replacement for Pyre
For atziri instead of respec'ing out of chain you can use your 6L instead of the 4L and put pierce in instead of faster attacks.
"
StallionKD a écrit :
Hi Guys, trying the build and liking it so far. I have 2 questions though:
1) does this conversion work with doomfletch prism?
2) if u equip The Taming instead of Pyre would the dps be better?
Thanks

1) We are using Chin Sol because of 100% more dmg at close range
2) The dps of your Frostferno setup will be better, because you don't benefit from Pyre in this case
"
Poobah a écrit :
For atziri instead of respec'ing out of chain you can use your 6L instead of the 4L and put pierce in instead of faster attacks.

but you still chain from ascendancy so mirror cann easy kill you
"
yslgames86 a écrit :
can anyone here with help me to take a look why my damage is so low ? please .... I'm totally loss...

https://pastebin.com/Mm9RjWfZ

IDK 4,5M dps looks good to me bruh

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires