[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Thanks SBSosson, I kind of read that before too but thanks for clearing it I got confused when he mentioned rare jewels in Gear Breakdown. Why he would do that if the other 3 are a must have.

Maybe incase we go for 4 jewels sockets, that can be the case.
Dernière édition par dominatorTA, le 21 juin 2018 14:38:42
"
dominatorTA a écrit :
Thanks SBSosson, I kind of read that before too but thanks for clearing it I got confused when he mentioned rare jewels in Gear Breakdown. Why he would do that if the other 3 are a must have.

Maybe incase we go for 4 jewels sockets, that can be the case.
this build has tons of empty jewel slots he utilizes to gain more life above all I believe. Helps with damage aswell
Yea sorry my bad I did not see the other tree, only saw the 2nd variation.
first shaper kill I've done, and it was using this build - just downed him a min ago.

ofc never lucky with drops, just like t16 100+ quant and 40+ packsize maps and literally nothing drops not even a t10 map.

It went pretty bad, not because of the build but a few stupid greedy deaths so i only had 1 portal left. Dmg was there most definitely, I got him to 50% hp in what seemed like 3-4 arrows.

In his last phase though, 30% hp or so, my dmg was way way lower? Maybe coincidence no idea but I couldn't burst him down and I didn't manage the pools/vortex's very well so there wasn't really anywhere to stand.

If I can I'll do it again later and it should be easier. Just wonder why the dmg somewhat plummeted when he hit <30% hp. Maybe I just didnt ignite or crit.

build is insane for sure overall

edit: vaal temple yellow corrupted also down, I one shot all 3 of the trio so 3 arrows total. Like lol...

35% inc health chimera with vulner and some mods was easy too, phased him pretty much but the chaos snakes are terror. So died there.

Dernière édition par Inheritedzero, le 21 juin 2018 17:12:55
I did a build , little different than yours , but uber elder / shaper / uber atziri / chayula / hogm completed on this build :)
Spoiler

"
arospl a écrit :
I did a build , little different than yours , but uber elder / shaper / uber atziri / chayula / hogm completed on this build :)
Spoiler

How was Atziri with the chain hitting the mirror and the 1% reflect?
"
bitt_tb a écrit :
"
arospl a écrit :
Spoiler

How was Atziri with the chain hitting the mirror and the 1% reflect?

I think you would be using Frostferno's ele hit which has no chain (or just +1 chain from deadeye) which wouldn't be a problem for Atziri. His chain support is on the bow which you wouldn't be using on boss anyway.

If only +1 chain from Deadeye, just do like this

----P
X---T
-----
O---X

P is you, O is the one with the mirror, you hit the T atziri clone, it won't chain to the one with the mirror.
Dernière édition par stagfury, le 22 juin 2018 00:14:54
"
arospl a écrit :
Spoiler

How to deal with HOGM?
is taming ring really bad ? I have never seen anyone using it
Hi Guys, trying the build and liking it so far. I have 2 questions though:
1) does this conversion work with doomfletch prism?
2) if u equip The Taming instead of Pyre would the dps be better?
Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires