[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

shaper down again, second kill - deathless. Entire thing took like 3 minutes.

im happy on deathless and fast run because its my second kill ever but the drops have been so shit last few days and here its no different. (got boots last time, also worthless).

Getting tired of it but ya rng is rng... gg. would've liked dying sun, to use it for mapping instead of wise oak.

edit: also salt no corrupt to 21/20 for elemental hit.
Dernière édition par Inheritedzero, le 22 juin 2018 16:25:28
How is something like Death's Opus for mapping and bossing, 2 extra arrows and 100 crit multi

How about this gloves against Gripped ?
"
SzamanikTM a écrit :

How about this gloves against Gripped ?

Tombfist are fine too.
Nice build!
"
Essem a écrit :
How is something like Death's Opus for mapping and bossing, 2 extra arrows and 100 crit multi

meh

2 extra arrows is whatever and crit multi is nice but once you get some gear all packs die anyway so it does nothing

quil rain has 100% att speed, which scales mirage too so it's like an auto turret. Better clearspeed than extra arrow or crit multi

6L quil rain (for clear) also 1.5 ex, not too bad.
hardcore viable ?
"
crispyexcal a écrit :
Anyone have a really good leveling setup for this? Wanna use elemental hit as soon as I hit 12.

Assuming it's not your first character for the league, just look for a suitable coloured (min 3 green) Skin of the Loyal, and stick as many of the recommended gems in as you can, substituting out ones that don't fit your colours.

I got one for 40c (GGGRRB which is perfect, but you can make do with other colours).

If for example you have GGGGRB, go Ele Hit, Mirage Archer, GMP, Faster Attacks, WED, Combustion. Substitute other gems until you hit the min levels (eg use LMP until GMP is available).

Stick on Goldrim and Prismweave, and rush the two jewel slots. Hold off on picking up crit nodes until you get to act 8 or so.

Other item slots, life/resist/movespeed.

Once your jewels are sorted, use high attack speed bows, ideally with +fire damage.
Le Toucan Will Return
So uhm, maybe this is a dumb question, but does the increased lightning damage roll on Call of the Brotherhood matter? Or does it get lost in conversion anyway?
how is <5ex gear reaching 3mil? i dont see how, ran it thru pob and i only hit 500k

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires