[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Inheritedzero a écrit :
just got a 6L quil (for clear) and swap to chin sol for boss.

PoB says increased crit strikes is better than fire pen as sixth gem?

xoph 10-11 ex now, lucky i bought mine for 8 feelsgoodman. Just need a 21/20 elemental hit... but they 2-3 ex.

edit: I think the build is almost as fast as a wander, with QoTF I think it would surpass a wander clearspeed I think. I don't even have QoTF, dont feel its required... you're already real fast. Wander sucked ass vs bosses though, even with a barrage helm enchant.

Mirage archer is way too convenient too, basically I have to fire once awhile, run around, and everything dies.

In my PoB, crit is worse than fire pen (check configuration: enemy is boss Shaper/Guardian, activate crit flask).

I'm currently using QoTF + Grace (instead of Haste) + Devoto's Devotion for farming Poorjoy Rotas.

Yes, Mirage + Blink Arrow is very convenient =D
do the Combat Focus gems actually do anything besides the +15% damage to elemental hit, cuz the Path of building shows that the Radius Effect does not work for either of the Gems cuz theres not enough Stats around them
"
MasterGrim a écrit :
do the Combat Focus gems actually do anything besides the +15% damage to elemental hit, cuz the Path of building shows that the Radius Effect does not work for either of the Gems cuz theres not enough Stats around them

They are working (as you can see, my Ele Hit is always fire). I think the "and" is confusing: STR + INT has to be >= 40 (or DEX + STR >= 40 for the other one). You don't need 40 of each stat.
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
MasterGrim a écrit :

They are working (as you can see, my Ele Hit is always fire). I think the "and" is confusing: STR + INT has to be >= 40 (or DEX + STR >= 40 for the other one). You don't need 40 of each stat.

Ohhhh ok, Thank you for clearing this up haha
i think my character surpassed or is atleast equal to a wander clearspeed. It would for sure with QoTF ( i use kaoms). It was already god tier w 5L quil, but 6L is just stupid.

i might attempt shaper for first time with this build, now that my gems hit lvl 20. Tried for 21/20 ele hit and got 20/23q corruption oh well. I also just leveled to 92, so that's convenient since I can't lose 10% hp if i happen to die.

just need minotaur + chimera fragments.

By far fastest char/build I've done, I think 24 hrs played and just hit 92 (no poorjoy's). My sabo is 94 and has like 2 days played. Couldve been faster if I actually constantly ran t12+ maps which I didn't due to shit rng on drops... (150/158 atlas btw...)

Dernière édition par Inheritedzero, le 20 juin 2018 23:08:36
I'm really having trouble understanding Call of the Brotherhood, why do you need the ring if you are only doing fire damage with the jewels, please help, I'm lost
"
Lakkir a écrit :
I'm really having trouble understanding Call of the Brotherhood, why do you need the ring if you are only doing fire damage with the jewels, please help, I'm lost

It's called damage conversion man. Read previous posts, or Google it. Make SOME effort.
"
MasterGrim a écrit :
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
MasterGrim a écrit :

Ohhhh ok, Thank you for clearing this up haha

I think its bugged right now...

the path of building only shows 20 str and 10 dex near golems blood so a total of 30.
Also only 30 dex is in the radius of the other jewel.

PLUS. I'm leveling this right now and I only have 20 dex allocated in my radius but I'm still only getting fire.
"
Mustard7iger a écrit :

I think its bugged right now...

the path of building only shows 20 str and 10 dex near golems blood so a total of 30.
Also only 30 dex is in the radius of the other jewel.

PLUS. I'm leveling this right now and I only have 20 dex allocated in my radius but I'm still only getting fire.

You don't have to allocate stats in order to make the jewel work. It's working as intended.
Hi, im in love with this build! this is my set up! :

i dont try end game bosses jet. Do u think im able to do it with this ? And what can i upgrade ?

(sorry for my bad english im from argentina)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires