[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"" Budget""
It is budget though, you don't need xoph ammy or lioneye jewel
"
BuDiu a écrit :

So i've been sort of playing around with the setup on the Chin Sol. That setup is basically for farm only with the Frostferno being the Single Target, bossing one. I use LMP for the extra arrows. Could use GMP at a greater damage loss, but I have a +1 arrow quiver so it feels like I have enough arrows as it is.

I'm also using Mirage Archer in it for maping and fast clearing. Def not the "high tooltip dps setup". I'm not usually into being a tooltip dps hero, I really dont mind losing a good chunk of dps for quality of life. Specially considering the damage output of ele hit anyway. Even without using cold to fire or Pyre for my Chin sol aoe clear setup, I feel like it's enough damage to farm everything.

Frostferno is def not necessary, but the gains are like GIGANTIC. Just a pure ST setup. But the different seems huge!

Thanks. I'm sure the gains are gigantic for you because of that nutty double-corrupted Frostferno you've got.

According to the guide writer, though, a normal Frostferno ST setup will provide around the same DPS as a 6L ST setup. Since I don't mind swapping gems, it seems to me the only bonus a normal Frostferno will provide me is the opportunity to replace Pyre with a rare ring, but then wouldn't that screw the damage of my 6L Elemental Hit setup?

"
ahlmeister a écrit :
"
UndrcvrKiller a écrit :

cant you cover them in ash and shock them?

Dont know how you´re planning on applying shock.

Your POB setup is really not feasible. You´ve got like 5 auras active (-230% unreserved mana). You´ve got chilled and have covered in ash checked -- these are not at all reliable in fights since you´ve got to take damage to trigger them. You also have a scorching ray totem active that i wouldnt say is reliable - especially since this build is kind of socket starved for the most part.

You also have all golems enabled, multiple curses. It's kind of a mess :P
I'd recommend doing a fresh import.

Yeah it was a mess. it seems to of had all my previous toons buffs in it some how. Im still learning with pob.

with the apply shock i was under the impression thats what it did natively. according to the 3.3.0 patch notes and also the tool tip: Now has 30% chance to freeze, shock and ignite (up from 10%), which grows as the gem levels, up to 49% at gem level 20.

https://pastebin.com/wV2sVXKN

this is a current one i think i fixed the crazy multiplier problems
Dernière édition par UndrcvrKiller, le 20 juin 2018 15:54:30
"
UndrcvrKiller a écrit :
"
ahlmeister a écrit :
"
UndrcvrKiller a écrit :

cant you cover them in ash and shock them?

Your POB setup is really not feasible. You´ve got like 5 auras active (-230% unreserved mana). You´ve got chilled and have covered in ash checked -- these are not at all reliable in fights since you´ve got to take damage to trigger them. You also have a scorching ray totem active that i wouldnt say is reliable - especially since this build is kind of socket starved for the most part.

Yeah it was a mess. it seems to of had all my previous toons buffs in it some how. Im still learning with pob.

with the apply shock i was under the impression thats what it did natively. according to the 3.3.0 patch notes and also the tool tip: Now has 30% chance to freeze, shock and ignite (up from 10%), which grows as the gem levels, up to 49% at gem level 20.

Haha shit happens :)

You´re only dealing fire damage though, you need lightning damage to shock. If you dont have another source, or get your fire damage to shock (example 'The three dragons' -- but that's not a good idea ^^)
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
Okay, i have been looking for awhile and nobody has had this problem so maybe im doing something wrong. I can't survive in maps vs bosses.. Currently only at 2,493 health and level 79. my gear is as follow:

I know i need more health but i dont know how well that will work since im being hit for 2-4K+ by bosses in T1 maps.. any help would be appreciated

You should get more life on your rare items and a proper flask setup! Get jewels with 7% life and 1 or 2 damage mods (check out my poe.trade link for jewels; change mods count from 2 to 1 if you can afford any of the results).

Skill Vaal Pact and the leech nodes next to it too if you don't have Lioneye's Fall jewel. Refund Soul Raker in this case.

okay. ill look into trying to get a lioneye's fall jewel.. try to respect a little into vaal pact. I upgraded a few for around 70+ life on my rares. Thanks for the info. Still a little squishy though. but ill just try to keep leveling.
just got a 6L quil (for clear) and swap to chin sol for boss.

PoB says increased crit strikes is better than fire pen as sixth gem?

xoph 10-11 ex now, lucky i bought mine for 8 feelsgoodman. Just need a 21/20 elemental hit... but they 2-3 ex.

edit: I think the build is almost as fast as a wander, with QoTF I think it would surpass a wander clearspeed I think. I don't even have QoTF, dont feel its required... you're already real fast. Wander sucked ass vs bosses though, even with a barrage helm enchant.

Mirage archer is way too convenient too, basically I have to fire once awhile, run around, and everything dies.
Dernière édition par Inheritedzero, le 20 juin 2018 16:39:46
"
ahlmeister a écrit :
"
UndrcvrKiller a écrit :
"
ahlmeister a écrit :

Haha shit happens :)

You´re only dealing fire damage though, you need lightning damage to shock. If you dont have another source, or get your fire damage to shock (example 'The three dragons' -- but that's not a good idea ^^)

ok i understand the shock now. my first attempt on this ele hit was a elementalist with the yoke of suffering and AoF node. So i got a little confused on the ailments. i rerolled for the deadeye seemed like more damage. then found this guide on the forums.
I think i'm gonna save currency for xoph sticking with 5 link chin sol for now. Just seems so wasteful traveling all the way to avatar of fire, yes it enables the build but so many points!

Seems chaos is depreciating faster than i can make it at the moment though

hey guys whats a good level to get Perfect Agony at on my skill tree?
is there a certain amount of global crit mult to get before hand?
are there any other skill priorities to get first?

Dernière édition par PUNSHET2, le 20 juin 2018 16:45:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires