[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Retrosaur a écrit :
Are the PoB nodes even correct? The gems slotted in there don't even have enough stats to meet the threshold requirements, and I'm at the same issue with my skill tree right now.

The Crimson Jewel only has 20str/10dex in area, which doesn't meet the 40 str+int threshold, and neither does the viridian jewel either, where it only has 30 dex in area

this is on the level 99 deadeye ranger PoB

TOTAL x + y

40 + 0 = 40

You don't need "40 + 40 = 80"

It doesn't even have to be allocated!

If you watch ANY of my videos you will notice Ele Hit is always fire (red) . . .

I'm currently playing this build in Delve and farming red maps (did T15s so far).
Dernière édition par 99prosorc, le 2 sept. 2018 23:15:34
Anyone know if avatar of fire bugged ? i have both combat jewls slotted + avatar of fire and my elemental hit still cycles through all elements only damaging when fire is cycled
"
Trexian a écrit :
Anyone know if avatar of fire bugged ? i have both combat jewls slotted + avatar of fire and my elemental hit still cycles through all elements only damaging when fire is cycled

All working to me. Dunno what's up with your thing. Make sure they're in the right place.
Dear Community,

Seems like a nice build even after the nerfs. I am doing this on Delve and doing decent damage on normal creeps. However I am struggling with map bosses even on low levels (T3-T4 maps).

I am changing GMP to slower projectiles on bosses but the damage still seems to be low. Anyone got some insights how to upgrade single target damage without spending 8ex on Xoph's? Is there anything I am doing wrong here?

My current gear and passive tree:
Spoiler

Link to my passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQguDkgUdRVDFf0ZjhqNG8ghdiPTI_Yk_SoLKjguUzB8Mfo2PTfUOdRDMUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6WyZbr13yYRBh4mKsZU1noGyMbydvV3BSdO11y3b3d9d4GXj5fXV-3X8rf_uGzod2idOMNo19jX6NgY25jb-aapuNnaqgn6TCp9S0xbe2u-O9Nr6nwTPBoMLsxKLI3M9ez93Tb9N-1CPaweOE45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O73rxivK4_W7-uv7I_94=

Also, I have correct Combat focus jewels in correct places (only fire arrows triggered) and Lioneye's Fall in correct place (tooltip of claw nodes changed to 'bow')

Thank you in advance!
Dernière édition par Tissiposki, le 3 sept. 2018 07:52:26
"
Tissiposki a écrit :
Dear Community,

Seems like a nice build even after the nerfs. I am doing this on Delve and doing decent damage on normal creeps. However I am struggling with map bosses even on low levels (T3-T4 maps).

I am changing GMP to slower projectiles on bosses but the damage still seems to be low. Anyone got some insights how to upgrade single target damage without spending 8ex on Xoph's? Is there anything I am doing wrong here?

Spoiler

Link to my passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQguDkgUdRVDFf0ZjhqNG8ghdiPTI_Yk_SoLKjguUzB8Mfo2PTfUOdRDMUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6WyZbr13yYRBh4mKsZU1noGyMbydvV3BSdO11y3b3d9d4GXj5fXV-3X8rf_uGzod2idOMNo19jX6NgY25jb-aapuNnaqgn6TCp9S0xbe2u-O9Nr6nwTPBoMLsxKLI3M9ez93Tb9N-1CPaweOE45_nVOpi7T_tg-4O73rxivK4_W7-uv7I_94=

Also, I have correct Combat focus jewels in correct places (only fire arrows triggered) and Lioneye's Fall in correct place (tooltip of claw nodes changed to 'bow')

Thank you in advance!

Just looked into your tree, you don't have Avatar of Fire which is probably why you're struggling
You need to get Avatar of Fire Keystone :-D That is a basic of this build ;)

"
Tissiposki a écrit :
Dear Community,

Spoiler

Link to my passive tree:

Thank you in advance!
Hi all,

anyone doing experiments with Vaal Impurity of Fire ??
Which tree should I use, the one you're using in Delve or the one you're using before without Xoph's?
"
ooyaphetsoo a écrit :
So for wise oak you only need to cap your fire resist highest instead of balancing the res?

For offensive purposes yes. If you want to use defensive part to full extent you gotta have them all at same value.
Dernière édition par zhul0r, le 3 sept. 2018 10:32:52
"
99prosorc a écrit :
"
Retrosaur a écrit :
Are the PoB nodes even correct? The gems slotted in there don't even have enough stats to meet the threshold requirements, and I'm at the same issue with my skill tree right now.

The Crimson Jewel only has 20str/10dex in area, which doesn't meet the 40 str+int threshold, and neither does the viridian jewel either, where it only has 30 dex in area

this is on the level 99 deadeye ranger PoB

TOTAL x + y

40 + 0 = 40

You don't need "40 + 40 = 80"

It doesn't even have to be allocated!

If you watch ANY of my videos you will notice Ele Hit is always fire (red) . . .

I'm currently playing this build in Delve and farming red maps (did T15s so far).

God, I'm an idiot, I didn't realize the wording doesn't care if it's allocated or not, and here I was worrying how I was able to get the threshold jewels to work without enough allocated slots.

Sorry for the trouble :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires