[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

So, quick question, I couldn't find it answered anywhere.

Do the Combat Focus Jewels still work in the place they are in PoB? Because there's enough Dex around but not Int/Str where it's needed. Do i have to spend half an ex now regretting my skill points? :(
"
Bastrd a écrit :

Do the Combat Focus Jewels still work in the place they are in PoB? Because there's enough Dex around but not Int/Str where it's needed. Do i have to spend half an ex now regretting my skill points? :(

Yep it works. Allready playing it with both combat focus and Lioneye's Fall.
"
affenflail a écrit :
"
Bastrd a écrit :

Ok, so I wanted to come back here to confirm that it works, since I also bought them to test it out.
Does anyone know why they activate without the needed int / str around? Or is it actually not needed and only the dex (e.g one of them) is needed?
"
Bastrd a écrit :
"
affenflail a écrit :
"
Bastrd a écrit :

Ok, so I wanted to come back here to confirm that it works, since I also bought them to test it out.
Does anyone know why they activate without the needed int / str around? Or is it actually not needed and only the dex (e.g one of them) is needed?

TOTAL x + y

40 + 0 = 40

You don't need "40 + 40 = 80"
"
99prosorc a écrit :

TOTAL x + y

40 + 0 = 40

You don't need "40 + 40 = 80"

Ah thanks, I was so fixated on the "and", it's like learning to talk again with PoE :-)
Hi all,

I originally made a ranger to try the new viperstrike + agony build, but I really didn't enjoy it's clunky playstyle with too many buttons. I've managed to refund all my passives, my ascendancies and bought the core items ( i think so). I am struggling to kill bosses however.

Any tips on how to progress?

I have bought both a Chin Sol & a quill rain, I much prefer the quill rain so far - haven't managed to gem the Chin sol yet because of lack of chromes etc.

Also enemies that are resistant to elemental damage, damn they are super resistant - any way around that? Or does a later item help that out?

I appreciate my gear is garbage, but where will the biggest upgrades come from? Key items (I have the two jewels).

Is anyone else playing this league and how are you finding it?
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 2 sept. 2018 14:39:49
Are the PoB nodes even correct? The gems slotted in there don't even have enough stats to meet the threshold requirements, and I'm at the same issue with my skill tree right now.
Are the PoB nodes even correct? The gems slotted in there don't even have enough stats to meet the threshold requirements, and I'm at the same issue with my skill tree right now.

The Crimson Jewel only has 20str/10dex in area, which doesn't meet the 40 str+int threshold, and neither does the viridian jewel either, where it only has 30 dex in area

this is on the level 99 deadeye ranger PoB
Dernière édition par Retrosaur, le 2 sept. 2018 15:13:32
That's a good point.. i am checking now but don't see the strength around the circle tbh. Did the trees change ?
So for wise oak you only need to cap your fire resist highest instead of balancing the res?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires