[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
Luqqe a écrit :
In your gear It shows that you're only using 4 jewels, but yet you have 5 jewel slots in your tree. Why is this? did you forget to put in the last one? (new player)

Oh yeah, probably posted my items at one point and updated my tree at another, there is just another jewel of some type in the 5th socket.

That being said, that tree and gear were from 3.3, so i suppose I'll update with my 3.5 stuff now that I'm pretty much decked out.

How do you get the pierce effect on ice shot from your unique jewel, i cant seem to find 40 dex in the radius?
im also having extreme problems at tier 11+ syndicate and some bosses, randomly getting oneshot from some stuff here and there, its getting really annoying. Dont really know what to focus on to upgrade on my gear to get it smoother.

4,3k life 9,3k evasion. and using frost bomb and herald of purity.
Dernière édition par rirrefna, le 18 janv. 2019 06:59:00
"
rirrefna a écrit :
How do you get the pierce effect on ice shot from your unique jewel, i cant seem to find 40 dex in the radius?

the ranger's, duelist's, and shadow's jewel sockets all have 40 dex in range. Remember that it doesn't need to be allocated, there just needs to be 40 dex nearby whether you pick it up or not.

"
rirrefna a écrit :
im also having extreme problems at tier 11+ syndicate and some bosses, randomly getting oneshot from some stuff here and there, its getting really annoying. Dont really know what to focus on to upgrade on my gear to get it smoother.

4,3k life 9,3k evasion. and using frost bomb and herald of purity.

Probably life get some one abyss jewels and a nice chestpiece if you can, 4.3k is passable if you're careful but it's low enough to get oneshot at times by some lightly-telegraphed attacks. Playstyle is important too, learn the telegraphs and keep your distance and you should be okay.
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 18 janv. 2019 14:13:14
why did u change your helm?
"
rattek a écrit :
why did u change your helm?

Eh, partially because I didn't feel the need to get a +2 tshot enchant (which is generally easier to find on a commonly used unique like stark's), partially because I wanted to have an easier time capping my resists.

Since I don't buy rares (i buy bases and roll them, but i don't buy rares to use as-is), getting enough resists can be a pain when most of my uniques don't grant them and my only only rares are a belt, boots, and one ring. Dropping stark's for a rare helm helps me cover that better while still getting me lots of life and some evasion.

It's only a minor drop in dps, and frankly i can make up for it by getting more offense in other slots if i want to.
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 19 janv. 2019 01:21:58
Thanks for the build :)
Dernière édition par Speudonyme, le 19 janv. 2019 12:17:47
Was really looking forward to this build, but then I looked up Pandemonious and the current sales are 4.2~4.3ex minimum...

Is it a required item or can it be replaced? Cause there's no way I'll ever find the ex to afford that neck. x-x''
"
DarkenX a écrit :
Was really looking forward to this build, but then I looked up Pandemonious and the current sales are 4.2~4.3ex minimum...

Is it a required item or can it be replaced? Cause there's no way I'll ever find the ex to afford that neck. x-x''

just a rare amulet with things like flat cold damage, %ele damage with attacks, %cold damage, etc would suffice. Pandemonius is really nice for the blind and penetration it grants, but it's not required.
Hey op, is there a way to calculate voidfletcher dps somehow? I really like numbers in pob and this build makes my pob itchy. Love it though.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires