[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

i just change ascendency for deadeye and respec some points, and i tell you...this is a awesome build with a smooth and nice playstyle...i'm in love. xD
Nice Build. And for the Currency one has to put in really solid.

Did managed to kill ueber pretty easily, compared to the other chars i tried it with.
Thanks for ur work, kind sir!

Keep it up
I usually don't care too much about dps figures and whatnot (good enough is good enough, doesn't need a value attached), but outta curiosity i decided to run a few numbers.

Turns out my Void Shot is dealing roughly ~225k damage per attack, assuming diamond flask and dying sun are active, all 7 shots overlap, and far shot's at about the 25% more damage range (all very fair assumptions vs bosses).

In those same flask-up 25%-far-shot circumstances (plus having around just 15% more speed from tailwind, which is usually an underestimate) my Tshot has around 425k shaper dps PER HIT. Dunno how many times it actually hits on average with 7 arrows, but it's pretty much always at least 2.

Anyway, thought I'd just add that in.
Why do you think multiple projectiles would add any damage to void shot?

I don't think they shotgun/overlap. In POE, projectiles created in the same 'round' doesn't shotgun.
"
uro2 a écrit :
Why do you think multiple projectiles would add any damage to void shot?

I don't think they shotgun/overlap. In POE, projectiles created in the same 'round' doesn't shotgun.

it's not the arrows themselves that shotgun, it's the explosions. AoE damage resulting from different projectiles can overlap. See: fireball, arctic breath, lightning arrow, kinetic blast, ice shot, vaal burning arrow, etc etc (magma orb being a notable exception by design).
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 25 avr. 2018 15:42:42
thanks for correcting me. I did not realize.
updated for 3.3 Incursion, with a budget version I've been using.
I'm curious, if more arrows is the biggest multiplier why not split arrow? It seems like this is basically an Opus/ice shot build. Stacking flat damage isn't great with split since the base multiplier sucks, but if arrows is what matter I'm not sure I get the ice shot choice. Barrage similarly seems like a great choice, since it scales really well with proj also.
"
C0Y0T3_SLY a écrit :
I'm curious, if more arrows is the biggest multiplier why not split arrow? It seems like this is basically an Opus/ice shot build. Stacking flat damage isn't great with split since the base multiplier sucks, but if arrows is what matter I'm not sure I get the ice shot choice. Barrage similarly seems like a great choice, since it scales really well with proj also.

global sources of more arrows are the biggest multiplier to voidshot. It's a separate skill, with its own arrow count. That's why Opus and deadeye and dying sun are a big deal (and why a +1 arrow voidfletcher would be ideal), they add arrows to voidshot. Using split arrow won't cause it to fire more arrows or anything like that.

The choice of ice shot and tshot is just that they're a couple skills that go nicely with extra arrows (that i also like using). Ice shot clears nicely with extra arrows + pierce (or chain if you want) and with this build i don't need to use gmp on it. Tshot gets more average hits on a single target the more extra arrow you've got, so it's a nice choice as well.

Barrage would also be a reasonable choice for single-target, but personally I don't care for barrage much. That, and I prefer to keep my distance and use Far Shot rather than risk getting up close to use Pointblank, and barrage gets significantly worse when enemies are that far away (especially when King of the Hill is constantly knocking them further away). And plenty of other skills could be used to clear too, I just like ice shot for its little extra cold damage, its chilled ground to insure enemies are chilled (which i need to insure for hypothermia and pandemonius), and its nice clearing ability combined with pierce. I thought about RoA and LA too, in particular. I wouldn't really bother with split arrow though, 4-7 total projectiles is enough for clearing, I don't need the 13 total or w/e i could get with split arrow in this build.
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 25 juin 2018 14:03:34
This is a really unique build and I want to try it but I'm curious as to how all the voidshot explosions shotgun. I watched a video of void shot and it seems visually like maybe 3 explosions overlap on a single target max. Are you sure all explosions will shotgun same target?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires