[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

I've played this build and have _most_ of the gear. The only thing ive struggled with up untill now is Hall of Grandmasters map.
Any tip for this?
How well does this build deal with syndicate encounters?
What about shaper? Easy or..?
1. How does this build compare to a regular TS/Barrage Deadeye damage wise?(1. with the same investment 2. scaling)

2. Why don't you use Barrage over TS for single target?

3. I thought of using my helmet with lvl 20 Hypothermia and crafted pierce for one of the set ups(pseudo 5/6link)... What do you think of that?
"
Courvus a écrit :
I've played this build and have _most_ of the gear. The only thing ive struggled with up untill now is Hall of Grandmasters map.
Any tip for this?

Well, most of them aren't a problem, I smoke through HoGM pretty quickly. It's only the aegis block dudes that really present a hindrance.

For them, block chance reduction support works to some degree now that it's been tweaked a bit. Or just toss a Balefire in the weaponswap and lay a frost bomb, that usually works.

"
popierdziel a écrit :
What about shaper? Easy or..?

pretty much everything gets easy once you get geared out, though its still mildly vulnerable to oneshots from some endgame bosses. But yeah, shaper's pretty damned easy.
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 11 janv. 2019 08:52:02
Thanks for quick response! :)
One more question. What about queen of the forest? Worth or not?
Can u exchange ice bite for mirage archer or is mirage archer just better?
I made this build CI ES. Do you guys think it'll work?

https://pastebin.com/17nNbyiP
I have corrupted 64 quivers! and all to no avail!
I didn't get a +1 arrow arrow on one quiver! not one!
it hurts me guys!
В темноту назад и в низ!
how u use herold of ice with 50% mana reserved.... hatred with 50% and grace with 25% ?!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires