[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
nerooohh a écrit :
how u use herold of ice with 50% mana reserved.... hatred with 50% and grace with 25% ?!

ummm... HoI and Hatred = 75%. Can be downscaled with Enlighten. Vaal Grace reserves no mana; it's a duration spell.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
I put my hands on a 5link belly, it's a good choiche? It gives me good life, good res and it frees an affix on the belt. Or should I start searching for a 6link, dex-based elder armor with +life and %life with %life/%mana crafting?
Corupted 83 quivers!
And still no results!
I never caught a stat + 1 arrow from a bow!

83 - feel my pain!
В темноту назад и в низ!
Just about done with league, Uber Elder down (4 tries). Can definitely be done deathless if you aren't terrible at movement. I'd suggest more spell
dodge for the fight since it was the elder getting me every time.

ilvl83 Mastermind down several times, definitely not deathless. Fight is fucky.

now to farm (buy) uber atziri for 37 and/or get enough sulphite for 270.
How's this build doing right now and how's the map clear speed? I have 90ex atm to throw at a build and am interested in this but wanted to hear a bit more about it.
The build is working out fine for me.. but i need to make my next investment.
What would you recommend and be the best damage increase out of the 3: Pandemonius, 6-link Body armour or Dying Sun.
"
Xsv a écrit :
How's this build doing right now and how's the map clear speed? I have 90ex atm to throw at a build and am interested in this but wanted to hear a bit more about it.

build's doing better than ever before thanks to the voidfletcher buffs, everything's a breeze with the full spec. Clear speed is pretty much as fast as you can move aside from being held up by stuff like harbs or breaches.

"
GØDZ a écrit :
The build is working out fine for me.. but i need to make my next investment.
What would you recommend and be the best damage increase out of the 3: Pandemonius, 6-link Body armour or Dying Sun.

6L chest isn't *that* vital, especially if you already have your weapon 6l'd. The nice thing about Voidfletcher is Voidshot does great damage regardless of how many links you've got, so it can pick up the slack easily til you get all 6l'd. Overall I think Dying Sun is the best choice of those 3 for offense, but I am partial to Pandemonius' blind for defense.

"
Mozzanator a écrit :
I put my hands on a 5link belly, it's a good choiche? It gives me good life, good res and it frees an affix on the belt. Or should I start searching for a 6link, dex-based elder armor with +life and %life with %life/%mana crafting?

Belly is fine. Eventually you will want to swap to something better, but you can worry about that later if currency is an issue.

"
heiinn a écrit :
Can u exchange ice bite for mirage archer or is mirage archer just better?

I wouldn't, mirage archer makes everything smoother, and now it also helps keep bonechill applied to amplify voidshot's and tshot's damage too. Without extra frenzies ice bite won't add that much dps, either, and unless you're going farrul's you're probably not gonna get those frenzies.
Is there a way to drop some passives in order to stretch over to True Strike node in the Scion's neighborhood? Also a gem slot on the way there.

Just being a greedy piglet seeing how much of my defenses I can forego in favor of pointier, sharper sticks!

Also, I managed to pick up a -9% Cold resistance rare helm with +2 tornado projectiles. Seems to be working ok. As long as I zip around the fights and watch the boss prep his attacks I can manage without the unique helm's better defenses.
Dernière édition par DietCokeVeins, le 16 janv. 2019 22:40:47
I play with Berserker using Arborix & Voidfletcher. (Ice Shot + Barrage)

Obviously Zerker is not good, but the combination of Barrage & Void Shot is pretty good.

My Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2310011
In your gear It shows that you're only using 4 jewels, but yet you have 5 jewel slots in your tree. Why is this? did you forget to put in the last one? (new player)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires