g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Apolloco a écrit :
Awesome, thank you so much for the response :)

Your welcome :)
Hi everybody,

first, awesome build this will be my leauge starter. It looks like alot of fun. But why don't you play with Rite of Ruin isn't it a great damage boost for us with the increased attack damage and attack speed?
"
Thegame1995 a écrit :
Hi everybody,

first, awesome build this will be my leauge starter. It looks like alot of fun. But why don't you play with Rite of Ruin isn't it a great damage boost for us with the increased attack damage and attack speed?

Because you would have to give up the attack speed/blitz charges or the 40% more damage from aspect of carnage.

To be perfectly fair, when i was in delves and stuff on this build, i was taking a lot more damage then i liked so i would swap and test and kept switching back and forth between aspect of carnage + rite of ruin. Took less damage with rite of rune, but also did less dps (which you can see from POB).

Rite of Ruin also makes you take a damage over time which felt kinda bleh to me. You are free ofc to use w/e you would like.
Why hypotermia?
"
Afrasyap a écrit :
Why hypotermia?

Cuz its a good gem?
Really enjoying this build in delirium. I do have one question if you don't mind me asking though! Why do we not use something like faster attacks or added "cold/fire/lightning" damage over hypothermia? Is our chance to chill greater than the 20% granted by Hypothermia? Would like to hear your feedback, and thanks again for the guide!
Loving the build so far. Was curious about a couple of things. Possible budget annointments? I know Tenacity would probably the end all be all eventually. Also would you think a respec on the bandits would work once you have the claw nodes for leech? The all-res, mana regen and crit multi seems like they could be made up with the 2 skill points.

Thanks for any response :D
"
YodeNode a écrit :
Really enjoying this build in delirium. I do have one question if you don't mind me asking though! Why do we not use something like faster attacks or added "cold/fire/lightning" damage over hypothermia? Is our chance to chill greater than the 20% granted by Hypothermia? Would like to hear your feedback, and thanks again for the guide!

Once you have things that give you cold damage (like x% of phys as extra cold etc etc you chill 100% of the time. This makes hypothermia the best support.
"
nuanceish a écrit :
Loving the build so far. Was curious about a couple of things. Possible budget annointments? I know Tenacity would probably the end all be all eventually. Also would you think a respec on the bandits would work once you have the claw nodes for leech? The all-res, mana regen and crit multi seems like they could be made up with the 2 skill points.

Thanks for any response :D

Annointments are solely up to the person. Take what you want. A lot of ppl take 2 extra skill points, but its prty hard to beat 20 multi + mana regen + the 15 @ res. I usually stick with it, but feel free to change that if you want.
first of all, awesome guide thanks for the work :)

Any chance u can link ur gear for reference for us newbs :)
IGN: Millinas

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires