g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
DasTmon a écrit :
Why Immortal Call instead of Steelskin? Which mods do apply to my skills from my off-hand? Do i need same mods as in my main-hand and do i need "hits cant be evaded" on my offhand aswell? Sorry for maybe dumb questions but im usually playing casters. Appreciate it!

Because immortal call is a flat % dmg reduction and i personally think it is much better than a random 600 hp "bubble" from steelskin that only lasts a second or two. Claws are the same, you get same mods on both claws, if they were different it would be listed differently.
The PoB link tree uses "Vaal Pact", but the build links in the post does not use this node.

I guess the build links in the post is the recommended thing to use. Is the PoB link from an older version?

Edit: Also potential stupid question - in the PoB link your hit chance is 100%. Mine is currently at 80%. How do you get 100 hit chance?
Dernière édition par PopiT, le 10 janv. 2020 12:10:16
"
PopiT a écrit :
The PoB link tree uses "Vaal Pact", but the build links in the post does not use this node.

I guess the build links in the post is the recommended thing to use. Is the PoB link from an older version?

Edit: Also potential stupid question - in the PoB link your hit chance is 100%. Mine is currently at 80%. How do you get 100 hit chance?

Not sure why vaal pact is not on the tree's on guide, ill have to look into them when i have more time, but vaal pact should be taken.

100%hit chance is from the craft on weapons saying hit's cannot be evaded.
Goofy, what do you think about Maim linked with Flesh and stone? Saw someone on discord talking about it that he can't believe people run flesh and stone without maim? Thought i ask you about it. :)

Awesome build btw!
What anoints would you consider running? I was looking at Trickery/Coordination for the extra int + damage, but I could see Fangs of the Viper, especially if your amulet has added chaos
"
Gollee a écrit :
Goofy, what do you think about Maim linked with Flesh and stone? Saw someone on discord talking about it that he can't believe people run flesh and stone without maim? Thought i ask you about it. :)

Awesome build btw!

It is pretty good, but it ups the reservation cost and you need to find a free gem space for it.

"
llwvyn a écrit :
What anoints would you consider running? I was looking at Trickery/Coordination for the extra int + damage, but I could see Fangs of the Viper, especially if your amulet has added chaos

W/e annoint you want.
Got 2 questions, is there a reason you pick concentrated effect support over something like melee phy support or brutality? I think they give similiar dps but you still retain the large AOE.

Is there some big difference that im missing?

Also, is it possible to build towards only dual wielding nodes instead of getting the claw nodes? Im a relatively new player and ive yet to get a good claw. I was thinking it could be more versatile. Obtained a couple of decent daggers/swords so far. Everything i have is pretty much self farmed because its kinda hard to trade in this game.

Would there be a big loss this way?
Dernière édition par chuuburg, le 24 janv. 2020 12:06:39
"
chuuburg a écrit :
Got 2 questions, is there a reason you pick concentrated effect support over something like melee phy support or brutality? I think they give similiar dps but you still retain the large AOE.

Is there some big difference that im missing?

Also, is it possible to build towards only dual wielding nodes instead of getting the claw nodes? Im a relatively new player and ive yet to get a good claw. I was thinking it could be more versatile. Obtained a couple of decent daggers/swords so far. Everything i have is pretty much self farmed because its kinda hard to trade in this game.

Would there be a big loss this way?

Its blade flurry for single target so aoe doesn't matter at all. Conc effect gives more dps so no reason not to use it.

As for claws, they are not 100% needed but they are definitely the best. Also we get our leech from soul raker which is in the claw wheel.

Trading is frustrating in this game but not hard. Are you using pathofexile.com/trade or poe.trade? Or are you sitting in trade channels (cuz that is a terrible idea lol)
How does one go around to get enough Intelligence to use claws?

Following your build..

New player..
"
relakz a écrit :
How does one go around to get enough Intelligence to use claws?

Following your build..

New player..

Int is mentioned multiple times in the guide. I don't mind questions at all and would like to push people to ask questions if they don't understand something. However people asking questions that are covered in the guide just simply means they did not read it. On top of that a POB link is given in the guide that has all the stat points, and gear listings.

Int can only come from two places, the tree or gear. Hover over the intelligence listing in POB and it shows you all the sources of int that we get.

14 base
30 from wisom of the glade on the tree
30 from hard knocks on the tree

111 is needed in total which means remaining int we need to pick up from gear. A helm roll, (amulet, and lapis to be more specific has an int roll as implicit and also a seperate int roll on it. also we have +12 on a jewel. There is no 100% set like hey you need 60 int on an amulet or w/e, just get what you can get.

Need 111 (maybe slightly more if you corrupt one the int gems to level 21 and raise the int requirement). You have 74, so you need about 40 int from ammy/rings/helm/boots/gloves/jewels.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires