g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
relakz a écrit :
How does one go around to get enough Intelligence to use claws?

Following your build..

New player..

Int is mentioned multiple times in the guide. I don't mind questions at all and would like to push people to ask questions if they don't understand something. However people asking questions that are covered in the guide just simply means they did not read it. On top of that a POB link is given in the guide that has all the stat points, and gear listings.

Int can only come from two places, the tree or gear. Hover over the intelligence listing in POB and it shows you all the sources of int that we get.

14 base
30 from wisom of the glade on the tree
30 from hard knocks on the tree

111 is needed in total which means remaining int we need to pick up from gear. A helm roll, (amulet, and lapis to be more specific has an int roll as implicit and also a seperate int roll on it. also we have +12 on a jewel. There is no 100% set like hey you need 60 int on an amulet or w/e, just get what you can get.

Need 111 (maybe slightly more if you corrupt one the int gems to level 21 and raise the int requirement). You have 74, so you need about 40 int from ammy/rings/helm/boots/gloves/jewels.

K, i've made alot of changes.. But I'm now stuck at tier 14 maps :\

Can't find any better gear and don't have the currency to buy good stuff..

I had to switch from aspect of carnage, was dying too much..

Any other way to increase damage?

Can't buy a better claw...
Build updated/tweaked for 3.10 Minus w/e changes come out in patchnotes.
Was brought here from the Duelist build list where it says this was a Champion Ascendancy? Did you change from Duelist to Marauder? If so, why?
Could you please link the account with your past Berserkers, because the account you've posted with is from 2012, but has like 6 toons only, no Zerkers at all. Or maybe a link to a video where you actually play high level content with claws?
Thanks!
"
Apolloco a écrit :
Was brought here from the Duelist build list where it says this was a Champion Ascendancy? Did you change from Duelist to Marauder? If so, why?

Yes back when all the ascendancies got revamped and accuracy rating got buffed. Pretty easy to hit 100% accuracy now, so no real reason to get the champion 100% hit. Impale nodes were cool from champ but berserker just gives so much more damage overall.

"
Skomener a écrit :
Could you please link the account with your past Berserkers, because the account you've posted with is from 2012, but has like 6 toons only, no Zerkers at all. Or maybe a link to a video where you actually play high level content with claws?
Thanks!

Every league people run this build and i get good feedback about it. Some ppl tweak it a bit and make it a bit more tanky or this and that which is fine. I do not have all of the chars on my account, most chars i delete every league. The reave/bflurry i have on my account is a champion from years ago. Way completely outdated.

For the build you should always go with guide + POB link, not w/e character i happen to have on my account, idk why you would go there. The video however largely remains unchanged. It is definitely an old video but not going to remake a whole build, just so i can record a new video that shows essentially the same thing except stronger. Powercreep over time makes most builds better unless there is some big mechanic changes and such.

Since that video that is in guide, new ascendeancy is more damage, reave got buffed, bflurry got buffed, awakened gems came out, new double influences are allowed etc etc. The build is even stronger not weaker by any means.
Thanks Goober!
"
Apolloco a écrit :
Thanks Goober!

NP :)
Duelists sound cooler than Marauders to me but damage is damage and if you say that berserker is way more damage I’m happy to hear that and would roll a Berzerker. But am wondering what you meant by the Champion 100% chance to hit..not sure if I’m mistaken but I don’t see that node for the Champion ascendancy. I was thinking that Champion is really strong because of how much I heard about Impale in 3.9. Impale remains the same in 3.10 so I’m wondering if Berserker remains significantly stronger than Champion (since I didn’t see the 100% chance to hit buff you were talking about).

I just came back to PoE in 3.9 and it has been my first league back since 3.1. Sorry if some of my understanding / info is incorrect.

Looking forward to your comments and thanks in advance!
Dernière édition par Apolloco, le 12 mars 2020 02:45:42
"
Apolloco a écrit :
Duelists sound cooler than Marauders to me but damage is damage and if you say that berserker is way more damage I’m happy to hear that and would roll a Berzerker. But am wondering what you meant by the Champion 100% chance to hit..not sure if I’m mistaken but I don’t see that node for the Champion ascendancy. I was thinking that Champion is really strong because of how much I heard about Impale in 3.9. Impale remains the same in 3.10 so I’m wondering if Berserker remains significantly stronger than Champion (since I didn’t see the 100% chance to hit buff you were talking about).

I just came back to PoE in 3.9 and it has been my first league back since 3.1. Sorry if some of my understanding / info is incorrect.

Looking forward to your comments and thanks in advance!

Berserker is by far a lot more dmg, but between blitz charges, rage charges, and the 40% more dmg, but it also makes you take a bit more dmg so building a bit more defensively might not be a bad idea. Champion has a node where you taunt enemies on hit and your hits on taunted enemies cannot be evaded. Basically this gives you 100% chance to hit. Impale is glorious don't get me wrong, its such an OP mechanic im shocked that it has not been nerfed at all in past few leagues and if anything has been slightly buffed last few leagues. That being said berseker with its flat dmg and 4 diff huge dps ascendancy keystones that we take comes out to a lot more damage than champion even with going impale route.

Want to throw out though that this does NOT make champion bad in anyway. Pure impale based champ still does just great. If you are really set on going champion i would suggest doing so.
Awesome, thank you so much for the response :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires